- Great, open world environment. The graphics were incredible.
- Fun, AT TIMES.
- Fun to fly planes, helicopters, parachute, etc. - AT FIRST.
- The open world environment got very old for me, very quickly. I don't like spending most of my time driving / flying to and from locations.
- The gun play was OK, but definitely not great (No real cover system, etc.)
- I HATED the heightening enemy response system, whereby anytime you got into any fights, you were greeted by non-stop enemies to deal with and had to run / drive away to let things "cool down".
- The gameplay mechanics, especially the grappling hook, were horrible. The grappling hook was constantly coming unattached at the most inopportune moments or not attaching as it was expected and made for some very, very frustrating moments.
I would not call this game hard, but I got so FRUSTRATED with some of the bad gameplay mechanics, especially the grappling hook, that I sent it back to Gamefly before finishing even half of the game.
If you like open world games and doing a lot of boring, time consuming side missions, then you would probably like this game, otherwise... pass it by.
I actually had bought the first one on clearance aty work about a year ago and i never had heard of it and loved it when i played it. It wasnt adictive so when this one had came out i was weiry of playing it and said what more can you add on this open plain game. I really like this one it has well graphics and good action packed. I also like how they included chaos in the game. Its like playin havoc on saints but way better. I recommend to people who want an open world game like a mission impossible movie an not have to jus drive or be on foot all game...