posted by MackTha3rd (MISSOURI CITY, TX) Sep 19, 2013
Member since Jun 2012
gamers (20%) found this review helpful
Nothing To Describe Yall Wanna Give A 9 or A 8 Yall Must Be Hating Tha Franchise Or Yall Suck At It This Is Awesome Worth To Buy And Have I Love It And Its The Best Game Of All Time Show Some Respect They Spent Alot Of Money To Yall Fans Out There So 10 10 10!!!!!
posted by molatoo_pices33 (TULSA, OK) Apr 22, 2014
Member since Mar 2014
Received game today been waiting for over two weeks, finally received it and what do I find? The Game has Deep cuts in the inner circles of the Cd as if someone damaged game while in process of shipping and handling. please send me another one ASAP. Very! Very! disappointing!!
When loading up the disc you have to sit through a long loading screen with random pictures everytime. Once it loads everything takes less the 3-4 minutes to load. You take the rolls of Michael, Trevor & Franklin which work together to do Heist but have some side mission for their story. When in a mission you can most of the time switch between the 3 to complete the mission.
- The 3 characters (being able to switch to their point of the story)
- The shooting is much improved
- The Heist are fun to pull off
- Seamless entry to safe house, stores, & auto shops (No loading)
- The GPS (nice knowing how to get where I'm going)
- Customizing the cars
- The Long loading when you start up the disc
- The Music (The only station I could stand was Non-Stop Pop)
- The Helicopter mission. (hard to fly just right)
- No custom soundtracks
- The slow motion transition from characters
- The hair, beards & tattoos you can customize the characters with kinda suck
- The racing mission suck cuz the driving is not perfect
Online is okay. The only gripe was when I walked into a store and some moron block the door accidentally and i got stuck with no way out but 7 min. later i some how disappeared and reappeared out side magically. But all in all I like the online.
With that said I really enjoyed the game and wished it was a little longer. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who like a good heist game.
PS: Did I mention I hated the radio stations (The Music)?