posted by steveoknievo211 (ALLIANCE, OH) Feb 20, 2013
Member since Feb 2013
pretty good game with multiplayer. the part that doesnt make sense is there are four characters but can only play with two players when multiplayer seems like it could be four players offline.but a good rent could be a better buy.
This is a great game and there was never a dull moment. Here is what I think about it:
- Graphics, sound, gameplay, plot
- Weapons can be bought but are also unlockable through radio towers
- Side missions & hunting was fun
- Good fast travel
- All the characters were memorable & interesting in some way, loved the bad guys in this game
- Skill tree builds on your character as you progress
- AI is decent (they try to search for you, flank, and/or draw you out)
- After you complete everything (outposts, radio towers, etc.), there are only a few spots on the map with bad guys remaining which makes continued adventuring not much fun.
- I noticed one skill (reloading while sprinting) that didn't function (maybe it was just my game, idk) but it didn't really bother me
Overall, single player is a great experience. I'm just now starting the multi-player to get the coop achievements. I would say the multi-player is just "alright" and is nothing special. Rent or buy it only for the singler player experience alone.