posted by RomanPerdz (BETHEL PARK, PA) Jul 23, 2010
Member since Jul 2010
This game is just broken. There is no way to play defense effectively, doing tricks is pointless, and gamebreaker doesn't do anything.
Tackling on defense is so bad, 90% of the time it doesn't do anything, and the other 10% you hit the ball but the computer just keeps on going. Plus after every time you try a tackle, your player freezes up for a second after you miss. Very annoying
The tricks are cool, but if you even try to start doing tricks the computer comes over and knocks you over and gets a breakaway. If your juggling, doing drags, or whatever it only hurts you.
Gamebreaker might be the worst part. In NFL Street and NBA Street gamebreaker was awesome. You could do cool tricks and run people over and score at will, which was so much fun. But this gamebreaker is nothing like the other 2. You just do the same moves as when you dont have gamebreaker, but your shots score a little bit more frequently. What really aggravates me is that the computer can still just stop you at will. If you try to do tricks they still come over and just push you aside. GAMEBREAKER IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOU AN ADVANTAGE. This one doesn't. Not in the least.