posted by Xaquriah (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) Dec 29, 2011
Member since Dec 2011
It has been a long time since I have found a game to write a review on. I would have to rate this game as good as when WoW became big.
1. Graphics are a spot on. You will find yourself walking around just looking.
2. Questing is wicked sick. If you get sent on a quest but have already done it before talking to the quest giver, the game will adapt.
3. Aggro is realistic. If you are in LOS they will see you at any realistic distance.
1. Crafting is decent. It reminds me of WoW but with a different look.
2. Game saves can get overwhelming. Make sure you check your game setting for autosaves.
This is a solid game and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a game you will still be playing for the next 6 months to a year.
As a huge fan of the elder scrolls games I can say that this game brings it back with a whole new feel. I started off playing dagger fall, they have taking somethings out from the other previous games but this game is still worth the play, you can easily get well over 200+ hours of game play if u play the side missions and explore.