this game is really cool 2 play cause i can rid a horse fight many armys and have a character have the be the hightest level or strognest as it can be in Dynasty Warriors 6 so many thanks and happy new year to the people how is reading my review of Dynasty Warriors 6
This is mainly the same ole, same ole like most of the other Dynasty Warriors.
1. They took out the button combos, and I so hate that they did this. This was the best part of the fighting system in my opinion. There is no more square square triangle, square square square triangle, and so on. It's all square square square square square square square....sigh! You can still use triangle normally or in the air, but you can't link it with the square combos. Need I say more about this?
2. There is so many hills and mountains in this version that it is terrible. When you first play it, you will find yourself going in circles or backtracking to get to a place you are needing to be on the map. By time you find the route to go, you will fail the mission. Once you get used to it, and get used to reading the map, you shouldn't have this problem anymore. It's frustrating at first though.
3. I'm not sure if this is a bad or good thing yet (haven't played it enough), but you no longer can get items to equip to you character. On the other hand, each character has his own ability map which you can upgrade after each level with points you earn, and each characters is different with different abilities.
1. Finally, you can call your horse to you without having to look for it. You can also start every level with a horse. Right when you start the game, you have about 7 to 8 horses you can use. You can still find better horses in levels by collecting saddles.
2. Another thing I found that was pretty good in the game is that you can now break down most doors by attacking them until the life bar is depleted. Some doors can't be done this way though. Others will have to be attacked with the battering rams that your men build. You can also check the walls for ladders to climb over if you prefer.
Nothing special, but one other thing that was so odd about this Dynasty. Since when did some of these characters didn't have their original weapons? See4yourself!