Rent Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi for Xbox 360
view large frontback

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

Rent

Keep for: $24.99 

Start your 1-month FREE Trial!

Also on:PS3
GF Rating
6.8

3741 ratings

Critic & User Reviews

GF Rating
1

Horrible

Didn't Work

posted by Tyler026 (CANBY, OR) Apr 15, 2012

Member since Apr 2012

Game was Scratched and never would play on my Xbox Would like non scratched one

Was this review helpful? Report Abuse

GF Rating
4

Weak

Nice Graphics, Weak Fighting

posted by thefatalepic (WILMINGTON, CA) Apr 9, 2012

Member since Nov 2011

While the graphics are great, the fighting system is ridiculous. This must have been meant for young (3yrs. - 8yrs.) children because the fighting system is overly simplistic.

You'll find yourself tapping "X" 90% of the time and the other 10% is a "RS" click for the super attack.

Honestly, this game feels incomplete. It is as if the fight controls were thrown in just so someone can check the graphics of this game.

If they would just make a game as graphically sound as this one, with controls similar to Budokai - THAT would be the ultimate Dragonball Z game.

Was this review helpful? Report Abuse

GF Rating
4

Weak

Disappointed

posted by Shadowace888 (BOSSIER CITY, LA) Apr 3, 2012

Member since Jun 2011

i was disappointed when i played this game for i am a long standing fan of DBZ but when i played this is was very repetitive with the moves same thing over and over i didn't even go past vageta

Was this review helpful? Report Abuse