Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Bonus Music Galleries
After you've beaten a boss for a given section of the island, head back to the Extras Menu. You'll have unlocked a bonus music gallery that features the tracks played in the levels of that particular section. It's also worth noting that you must defeat the boss yourself; if you use Super Kong to get past the fight, you won't unlock the music.
- Beat the boss of the Jungle section.Jungle Music Gallery
- Beat the boss of the Beach section.Beach Music Gallery
- Beat the boss of the Ruins section.Ruins Music Gallery
- Beat the boss of the Cave section.Cave Music Gallery
- Beat the boss of the Forest section.Forest Music Gallery
- Beat the boss of the Cliff section.Cliff Music Gallery
- Beat the boss of the Factory section.Factory Music Gallery
- Beat the boss of the Volcano section.Volcano
Beat every "-K" level (get K O N G on every level in a world) and beat the game. When you do, a golden temple will show up on the world map. Beat the level there and you'll unlock "Mirror mode," a very difficult way to play through each level, in which Diddy can't be used, you only get one life, the level is reversed, and you can't use items.
Unlock the Banana Temple
Beating the game unlocks the Banana Temple, but it won't be accessible unless you do a few things first. To gain access into the temple, collect the K-O-N-G letters in every world and get the orb in each of the world's temples. Once you've collected all the orbs, the door to the Banana Temple will open.