The Good .
- Beautiful game-play (Outstanding graphics.)
- New , Original idea . (The idea of a Supernatural Assassin is just brilliant !)
-A large variety of side-mission to do. (Some change story line .)
- Freedom to do as please . (There are more ways to finish the game than you think !)
- Extremely worth the rent .
The Bad .
- Game-play is simply too short . (Took me about two weekends to start and finish the game .)
- Some objective aren't clear enough . (Somewhat easy to get lost .)
The Ugly .
- Some achievements are difficult to obtain . (Difficult , but not impossible .)
- The check points are sometimes off . (You can get though a lot of progress , and the game wont save till much later .)
- Save ! Save as much as you can !
- Be careful with the decisions you make in the game as some will affect the entire story line !
- A strong 9.5 In my book. The game was extremely interesting , as it hooked me the minute I stared playing . And while there were some troubles completing missions , the game was well worth the few minutes of frustration . I would recommend Dishonored to a gamer that wants new , rather fresh content .
This is a game that has a bit of a learning curve. Taking the stealth role through things actually requires thought and planning, something that caught me off guard. The design of this game is so much more intelligent than others that I literally wasn't expecting it. After figuring out how everything works together it is an amazing game. Approach it how you want, upgrade what works for you, and have at it. For me it was sit back, listen, observe, plan, and stalk through level after level of attention-demanding fun.