If I didn't know better I'd have said I was playing a poorly copied version of Bioshock.
Couldn't even get through more than a few hours because it felt so bad. I mean when I picked stuff up it just floated there in front of me, no interaction with character hands. The stealth was laughable, I am crouching behind a very low stack of crates, three feet from a Guard and he can see me clear as day, does the AI react? Nope. Sorry Bethesda not your best work in the least. It was all just bland.
The Good .
- Beautiful game-play (Outstanding graphics.)
- New , Original idea . (The idea of a Supernatural Assassin is just brilliant !)
-A large variety of side-mission to do. (Some change story line .)
- Freedom to do as please . (There are more ways to finish the game than you think !)
- Extremely worth the rent .
The Bad .
- Game-play is simply too short . (Took me about two weekends to start and finish the game .)
- Some objective aren't clear enough . (Somewhat easy to get lost .)
The Ugly .
- Some achievements are difficult to obtain . (Difficult , but not impossible .)
- The check points are sometimes off . (You can get though a lot of progress , and the game wont save till much later .)
- Save ! Save as much as you can !
- Be careful with the decisions you make in the game as some will affect the entire story line !
- A strong 9.5 In my book. The game was extremely interesting , as it hooked me the minute I stared playing . And while there were some troubles completing missions , the game was well worth the few minutes of frustration . I would recommend Dishonored to a gamer that wants new , rather fresh content .