Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Complete extra maps in postgame, and you can earn new allies. The extra maps are unlocked by passing bills in the Senate.
- Clear Extra Battle OneAxel
- Clear Extra Battle TwoFlonne
- Clear Extra Battle ThreeRaspberyl
- Clear Extra Battle FourEtna
- Clear Extra Battle FiveLaharl
- Clear Extra Battle SixAsagi
- Clear Extra Battle Seven after meeting him several times in Item WorldKurtis
- Clear Extra Battle NineZetta
Meet the following requirements to view extra endings.
- Set Fenrich as Valvatorez's Comrade in the Legendary Tree evil symbol.Fenrich's Epilogue
- Set Fuka as Valvatorez's Mentor in the Legendary Tree evil symbol.Fuka's Epilogue
- Set Desco as Valvatorez's Stepsibling in the Legendary Tree evil symbol.Desco's Epilogue
- Set Emizel as Valvatorez's Rival in the Legendary Tree evil symbol.Emizel's Epilogue
- Set Vulcanus as Valvatorez's Lover in the Legendary Tree evil symbol.Vulcanus' Epilogue
- Lose to Emizel when you fight him in Episode 1.Emizel Ending 1
- Lose to Emizel when you fight him again in Episode 2-.Emizel Ending 2
- Lose to Fuka when you fight her in Episode 2.Fuka Ending
- Lose to Desco when you fight her in Episode 3.Desco Ending
- Lose to Vulcanus when you fight her in Episode 5.Vulcanus Ending
- Lose to Axel when you fight him in Episode 6.Axel Ending
- Complete Extra Battles 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 in postgame.Postgame Epilogue
- Finish 10-6 on cycle 2 or higher with only lvl 500 or higher Valvatorez alone then complete the final stage afterwards.True Final Battle
How to unlock Chara World.
Do the following to unlock Chara World.
- Reincarnate at least once, storing 99 levels or more in the process, then, pass the bill "Go to Chara World" in the SenateChara World
Permanent Legendary Tree Relationships
In Episode 4, you will unlock the Legendary Tree bill. Pass it in the Senate to gain a new evil symbol. This is a strange and unique symbol, as it allows you to setup a "family tree" of sorts for the symbol's leader. One use for it is to unlock epilogues (See Endings cheat.), but its primary purpose is to grant special effects to the leader by setting relationships. Normally, you lose these effects when a member is removed from the symbol's area of effect, but there are ways of making the relationships and their effects permanent.
- Leader heals Lover 10 times. (Items and magic both OK.)Permanent Lovers - Leader gets 10 percent HP regen when standing side-by-side with Lover.
- Leader and Comrade team attack together 10 times.Permanent Comrades - Leader has 99 percent team attack chance with Comrade.
- Leader and Rival attack and counter each other unarmed or with a Fist-type weapon 10 times.Permanent Rivals - Leader gains 20 percent stat boost when Rival is deployed.
- Leader and Twin wear the same equipment for 10 entire battles.Permanent Twins - Leader gains 20 to 60 percent stat boost for wearing the same armor as Twin.
- Leader uses Mentor's spells when standing side-by-side 10 times.Permanent Mentors - Leader can use Mentor's spells from anywhere on the map when both are deployed.
- Leader protects Stepsibling from special attacks 10 times.Permanent Stepsiblings - Leader can protect Stepsibling from anywhere on the map.
- Leader kills Archenemy 10 times.Permanent Archenemies - Leader gains 50 percent stat boost when he/she kills Archenemy.
- Leader and Second Cousin both participate in 10 battles together.Permanent Second Cousins - No special effects.
- Pass a bill that costs 1000 mana.Undo any established relationship.
Pirate Ship Parts from Pirates in the Item World
Defeat the following pirate groups that appear in the Item World to get these parts. About the Commando Pirates: on the first set of floors, take either gate on Floor 5 and then the other gate on Floor 10 (Item gate on floor 5, Innocent gate on floor 10). then, go down either route as normal.
- Farmer Pirates on Floors 1+ or Food Stand Pirates on Floors 11+Old Wagon (Body)
- Fisherman Pirates on Floors 1+Giant Turtle (Body)
- Duck Pirates on Floors 21+ (do not appear on Turn 2)Sharkpedo (Right)
- Construction Pirates on Floors 31+ (do not appear on Turn 2)Black Drill
- Ghost Pirates on Floors 31+Torn-Up Mast
- Sorry Pirates on Floors 41+ [first 5 floors only (x1-x5)]Galleon III (Body)
- Item Express Pirates on Floors 41+ (Innocent Boost Path only) (do not appear on Turn 2)No.6 Locomotive (Body)
- Rotten Golem Pirates on Floors 51+Starship Stern G (Rear)
- Peachboy Pirates on Floors 51+ (Treasure Path only) (do not appear on Turn 2)Treasure Ship (Body)
- Commando Pirates on Floors 51+ (Item Growth or Innocent Boost paths only)Training Wing (Left)
- Warrior Pirates on Floors 61+Hunk House (Top)
- Mech Pirates on Floors 61+ (do not appear on Turn 2)Starship Body G
- Prinny Pirates on Floors 71+ (Innocent Boost Path only) (do not appear on Turn 2)Prinny (Body)
- Artist Pirates on Floors 71+ (Item Growth Path only)Eryngi (Body)
- Red Pirates on Floors 81+ (Item Growth Path only)Metal Aft Propellor (Head)
- Queen Pirates on Floors 81+Skull: Gentle Ram (Head)
- Meowkins Pirates on Floors 91+P Flonzor X Body
- Robo Pirates or Masked Rangers while Reverse PiratingMini-Yoshitsuna (Body)
- Healer and Valkyrie level 15Archer
- Thief and Skull level 15Gunner
- Warrior level 20Armor Knight
- Thief and Skull level 30Ninja
- Valkyire and Archer level 30Lady Samurai
- Warrior and Valkyrie level 15Beast Master
- Skull and Witch level 15Sorcerer
- Healer and Onmyo Monk level 20Professor
- Warrior or Valkyrie, and Skull or Witch level 30Magic Knight
- Thief and Warrior level 25Masked Hero
- Sorcerer and Ninja level 30Onmyo Monk
- Beat the main game and start a 2nd playthoughAndroid
- Total level of 50 between all of your Red, Blue, and Green Skulls.Star Skull
- Total level of 50 between all of your Red, Blue, and Green Mages.Star Mage
- Episode 7 completed or level 100 Armor KnightBouncer
- Warrior and Armor Knight level 30, and Episode 8 completedBattle Suit
The following is a list of them items rewarded for completing stages in the X-Dimension.
- Complete 20% of the X-Dimension StagesCandidate Ribbon
- Complete 40% of the X-Dimension StagesLucky Headband
- Complete 60% of the X-Dimension StagesCelebration Ball
- Complete 80% of the X-Dimension StagesVictory Daruma
- Complete 100% of the X-Dimension StagesGold Senator Badge