gamers (92%) found this review helpful
this game has got to be one of the best platformer/adventure games i have ever played, since it is by the devs who made the Banjo Kazooie and DK series, youll probably like this one as well.
now here are the pros
1. the game features a remake of the original Conker's bad fur day single player mode and the graphics are very nicely polished
2. the gameplay is also really fun since you could do alot of platforming and puzzle ideas, you even can spot movie parody references such as Van Helsing, Aliens, Resident evil/Dracula, etc.
3. there's also a strong Multiplayer mode that allows you to play on maps such as beachhead and so on, you can choose teams like the Squirrels or the evil Tediz, i prefer Tediz because there really badass.
4. in single player you also get to do some third person shooting such as in the Spooky and War chapters, and believe me you'll have alot of fun gunning down some Tediz and Zombies on there, it has got to be some of the best parts of the game.
5. the boss ideas were also creative, like the Boiler boss, you had to position him on the metal vent and you had to time it by pulling the lever and you will be able to incapitate him for a moment by the slime poured on him and you got to run up to him and press B when the lightbulb shows and conker uses 2 cinderblocks and slams them against his brass balls, so its kinda gross but its kinda silly too.
6. there is alot of adult humor in this game, but you'll get alot of laughs out of it too, like just throughout the bosses or how when conker see's money his eyes turn into money signs and the money starts swearing at him so he could be picked up already.
ok now for the cons of this game
1. the camera can be really annoying at times especially when your trying to platform and all of a sudden the stupid camera turns another angle and you accidentally fall off and die.
2. this game can be pretty hard too if you arent good at platforming.
gamers (89%) found this review helpful
This beats almost every multiplayer shooting game. Squirrels and teddies are so much cooler then any of the people in Gears of War and many other games. Gears of War is still a great game though. Let me tell you something. I own the original Conkers Bad Fur Day, and it is way better than alot of games on Xbox. But, the new one, dominates every game on Xbox and is up there with the top five Xbox 360 games.
Trust me I have beat the original and new one many times and it never gets boring. The multiplayer is a whole different story though. Multiplayer on both Bad Fur Day games rule. It is my favorite four player shooting game.
Rent this game. You will be delighted. After playing you'll probably want to buy it. If not you have the worst interest in video games and you're probably playing games like Avatar and Naruto.
This concludes another El Blockos Juneros's review.