Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Alternate Vincent Portrait in the Credits.
Beat the game on Hard Mode. During the credits reel, there will be a different portrait of Vincent.
- Clear Hard ModeAlternate Vincent Portrait
Best End Bonuses
Complete the game with the best ending to unlock the following:
- Obtain Good EndingBoss Rush Course 2 and 3
- Obtain Good EndingSound Mode
Boss Rush Rewards
There are 3 Boss Rush courses where you face a string of bosses without breaks in between. Each course has its rewards if you beat it within a certain amount of time.
- Clear Course 1 in 1 minuteAstral Ring
- Clear Course 1 in 3 minutesInvisible Cape
- Clear Course 2 in 3 minutesRecord 1
- Clear Course 2 in 5 minutesIllusion Fist
- Clear Course 3 in 3 minutesRecord 2
- Clear Course 3 in 5 minutesScout Armor
Hard Mode Unlockables
Depending on which Level Cap is used, defeating Hard Mode will yield different bonuses: non-sellable and non-usable "trophies" and permanent stat boosts. Defeating Hard Mode with a lower cap will automatically net items from the higher level caps. For example, defeating Hard Mode with Level 1 cap will give you all 3 sets of bonuses.
- Defeat Hard Mode with Level 50 Cap.Vic Viper and +50 Luck
- Defeat Hard Mode with Level 25 Cap.Twin Bee and +50 Intelligence
- Defeat Hard Mode with Level 1 Cap.Konami Man and +50 Strength
Ricther axe armor and sisters modes
This is how you get their modes
- Beat the whip memory at the end of the game and defeat DraculaRichter mode
- Beat the whip memory and defeat DraculaSisters mode
The Magus Ring
When equipped, the Magus Ring quickly regenerates your magic points. In order to acquire it, you must complete all of Wind's quests.
- Complete all of Wind's quests.The Magus Ring