gamers (95%) found this review helpful
CSI: Deadly Intent is a pretty good game. I'm not usually into the TV show games because usually they screw up something. This is probably one of the only games made out of a Tv show that was actually pretty good. Heres my list of pros and cons
-Graphics are good quality. No glitches in the interfaces
- The storyline was really well thought out, kept you interested from begning to the end.
- controls were pretty basic anyone that has a little bit of gaming expierence could probably get these easy
- Acting was top notch. None of that cheezy acting that you would get in some games.
- The way the characters would interact with eachother was pretty good. more realistic then past CSI games
-There was some lagg at the begning and some in the middle.
- Could have made the game a little longer then they did. it take about 6-9 hours to beat.
- Sometimes when the characters went into cut scenes the modules were stiff
gamers (100%) found this review helpful
This CSI game is amazing. I couldn't stop playing it. Although there are some times you get kind of stuck and think what do I do now? I will admit to cheating 3 times. But thats it. This game makes you really think, and the way it's set up makes you feel like you are really in the CSI. I recommend this game highly.
gamers (92%) found this review helpful
I have been a fan of the CSI game series since the PS2 and Pc. This addition to the series does not disappoint, in my opinion. The game keeps you interested, and waiting to see what is going to happen next.
Graphics are continuing to improve, and storyline as well.
Only complaint: This game could have definitely used more length of gameplay. I finished in 6-8 hours. More cases would have made this game a "10" for me!
All in all, this game keeps up with the series' fun, and look forward to (hopefully) more installments, and maybe even more "lengthy" gameplay in the future!