Although the game has nice graphics and the same feeling of speed due to the motion blur graphics. Here are the downers which is why I rate it a mere 7 whereas the previous ones are all 10s.
1) No split screen co-op (can't play with 2nd controller)
2) Can't restart race. Forced to navigate your way back to the race beginning. Very annoying.
3) Mini-map doesn't move with the car. Compass and flashing directional signals on the top distract and cause crashes.
4) Slo-mo replay for every little small-fry crash. It takes too long and you can't skip em.
5) NO CRASH MODE
6) Can't hit same-way vehicles from behind. So no more traffic takedowns!!! WTH?! That was my favourite part of Burnout 3.
7) If you're swerving away from a crash, the system automatically goes to slo-mo cutscene showing your crash without giving you the chance to escape it (i.e. They ASSUME your crashes before it happens!) I don't know if this makes sense to you but you'll see when you play.
Gawwd...all the downgrades from the prevous versions makes me wanna score this game lower now.