My mother always told me video games were a waste of my life. When it comes to this game turns out she was right. God, I miss those 25 mins.I love bomberman but I think I will be sticking with the version on my cell phone... it's a thousand times more fun
I remember the loving the original Bomberman and this is nothing like it. This is a title that should've been made for the LIVE arcade but somehow it managed to end up on disc. I've read all the other reviews before I rented this game and still decided to give it a chance. The game can be reworked and made 100% better but here are a few annoying things that left me kinda angry at this trashy 'next-gen' title.
- This game feels and plays like it was made by an independent game developer.
- Controls are awkward and hard to get used to.
- Does not translate well from 2D to 3D.
- Why such the loooonnnnngggggg loading time? This should be lightening quick but its so slow and happens between every battle.
- Generic animations between battles.
- Why is Bomberman trying to look so evil?
- Achievements are either too easy of too difficult to attain.
Even though I didn't like this game and I don't recommend it to anyone IF you need to play it, please rent it. This title is destined to be a $5 EBGames title soon, and thats even too much for it. Its just a headache...