posted by Ellybeth30 (SAINT CLOUD, MN) Aug 7, 2009
Member since Aug 2009
gamers (100%) found this review helpful
If you have read any of my other reviews, you know that I'm a very new newbie and basically got sucked into the gaming world via my boyfriend the COD addict. Keep that in mind.
Anyway, I downloaded the trial, and eventually bought the full game, for cheap.
The reason that I bought this game is that its helping me work on my "fingering" :)
Its kind of like a kiddie version of Saints Row.
1. Good graphics, cute bees.
2. Great voice acting, I believe all done by the movie actors
3. Story mode has a lot of in game direction- a plus for me.
4. Cut scenes are fun, but if you haven't seen the movie, you probably wouldn't understand them
1. Achievements are hard and frustrating.
2. I can't always figure out how to progress the story mode. If I am understaning correctly, you have to unlock a series of minigames (which I actually enjoy) and then you can go back to Barry's house to start the next chapter. I didn't know this and literally spent 45 minutes and a lot of curse words trying to FIND Barry's house.
3. Even with the cars and the "hover" function, it takes a long time to get from place to place in the hive.