gamers (100%) found this review helpful
good game the campaign is pretty short
the multiplayer is pretty fun lots of guns and customization. the sniper class is easier to use now all you hear running around in a hardcore game is sniper rounds passing by constantly.
+ Shooting mechanics are great
+ Variety of different levels (from open space to corridor shooting)
- Story is a mess
- Non existing character development
- Glitches, bugs that vary from randomly killing you to forcing you to restart entire mission
- All difficulties feel the same
- Abysmal ending that makes you wonder: "where is the second half of the single player"
+ Variety of different modes
+ Recon class is now actually useful
+ Battlepacks (certain amount of points earn you xp benefits, upgrades for weapons, dogtags)
+ Testing range (can practice to fly helicopters or try out tanks)
+/- Significant amount of weapons and upgrades
- Same textures from BF3
- Controls are horrible (you use sticks to accelerate, if I wanted halo controls I would just play halo)
- Maps are unbalanced
- Most of upgrades do the same exact thing
no sound, spawning without weapons, crashing (had at least 20+ console freezes during of total 11 hours of gameplay), hardcore elements somehow made to the normal mode (hitmarkers don't appear, reloading causes to waste entire clip), iron sites sometimes glitch and all you see is a big black dot, lag
If you have an xbox arcade or a version of the 360 that comes with a "memory unit" (internal or external) and not a hard drive you can not play this game. It requires download to a hard drive only to play. I have never ran into this before but was pretty bummed when my choices were download or quit. Usually when I see this type of prompt there is an option not to download and still play but high end game play is "not guaranteed". Not the case with this game, I will have to buy a new system to play which is sucks to say the least.