Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Donating to Boondox
Boondox is apperantly a town that's so poor they eat dirt...so YOU'RE suppossed to help them out. Give them enough and you'll reap the rewards...may not be worth all the bells, but it's for a good cause...right?
- Donate 10,000 BellsGreen Feather
- Donate 200,000 BellsBlue Feather
- Donate 500,000 BellsYellow Feather
- Donate 800,000 BellsRed Feather
- Donate 1,100,000 BellsPurple Feather
- Donate 1,400,000 BellsWhite Feather
- Donate 6,400,000 Bells...(ouch)Rainbow Feather
Fireworks Show Items
These items can only be obtained during the Fireworks Show. The Fireworks Show takes place every Saturday in Augest, from 7-12PM. Speak to Tortimer during that time to obtain these items.
- Speak to Tortimer during the Fireworks ShowSparklers
- Speak to Tortimer during the Fireworks ShowRoman Candles
Here are some of the Upgrades for your house
- Pay off 19,800 Bells in the Town hallFirst house expansion
- Pay off 120,000 Bells in the Town hallSecond house expansion
- Pay off 598,000 Bells in the Town hallLeft room
- Pay off 298,000 Bells in the Town hallUpstairs room
- Pay off 728,000 Bells in the Town hallRight room
- Pay off 848,000 Bells in the Town hallBack room
How to get the scallop
The scallop is used to get the golden axe from Pascal. Pascal walks around by the beach at a random time, once a week. First, you need to buy a red turnip from Joan. Next, give it to Wendel the next time he comes to town. Wendel should give you the Turban or Country Guitar. If you get the Turban, take it to Sahara when she comes to town. Sahara should give you either the Massage Chair or Red Vase. If you get the Massage Chair, let Tortimer have it the next holiday and he should give you the scallop. Then just wait for Pascal to sho wup and give him the scallop.But if you got the Country Guitar, give it to K.K. Slider to get K.K.'s Pic
And if you got the Red Vase, give it to Crazy Redd in exchange for the Safe. Give the safe to Tom Nook for the Tom Nook Pic.
HRA Bonus Items
Once you have reached enough points, the HRA will send you a letter saying you have earned a pirze, which is a model of your house.
- Earn 70,000 pointsOne-Story Model
- Earn 100,000 pointsTwo-Story Model
- Earn 150,000 pointsMansion Model
Cornimer will give you mush furniture for a specific amount of acorns. The only chance to get acorns is at the Acorn Festival.
- 5 AcornsMush Stool
- 10 AcornsMush End Table
- 25 AcornsMush Lamp
- 40 AcornsMush Chair
- 60 AcornsMush Dresser
- 80 AcornsMush Closet
- 100 AcornsMush Stand
- 120 AcornsMush Table
- 140 AcornsMush TV
- 170 AcornsMush Bed
- 230 acornsForest Floor
- 200 acornsForest Wall
Nook Store Upgrades
Spend or sell the said amount of money at nooks store and he will remodel and make the store larger.
- Spend 25000 bellsNook 'n' Go (lvl 2)
- Spend 90000 bellsNookway (lvl 3)
- Spend 240000 bells and have a friend shop at the storeNookingtons (final upgrade)
Speak to Tortimer any time during New Year's Eve. He'll give you Party Poppers to help celebrate the occasion.
- Speak to Tortimer during New Year's EveParty Poppers
Post Office Savings Acount Rewards.
- Save 1,000,000 bells.Box of Tissues
- Save 10,000,000 bells.Piggy Bank
- Save 100,000,000 bells.Pelly's Pic
- Save 500,000,000 bells.Phyllis's Pic
- Save 999,999,999 bells.Town Hall Model
When you buy things at Nook's shop, your PTM point total goes up. When you reach a specific point total, it will result in a new level of membership. Later Nook will send you a letter with a present congradulating you on reaching the new status.
- Reach Membership Status (300 Points)Nook's Cranny Model
- Earn 20,000 Store PointsNookington's Model / 20% Store Discount
- Earn 10,000 Store PointsNookway Model / 10% Store Discount
- Earn 5,000 Store PointsNook' n Go Model / 5% Store Discount
Receive Birthday Cake Item
Log into your town on your birthday and get a Birthday Cake item from one of your neighbors.
Special clothing patterns
Two items of clothing you can not buy or get given directly from Gracie.
- Keep the work uniform that Tom Nook gives you until you have completed all chores, at the beginning of the gameWork uniform
- Sometimes Gracie will attach a moldy shirt to her evaluation of your fashion trendMoldy shirt
Some paper in the game you can not buy from Nook or find lying around, you have to do certain things.
- Purchase a bottle with paper from Tom Nook, write a letter and drop it into the ocean. You shall receive a note back and can now use the bottle paperBottle paper
- Order something from your catalogue from Tom Nook. When your order arrives a letter written on Nook paper shall be attachedNook paper
- Deposit some money into your bank account at the Post Office, and when you recieve monthly statements they shall be on Town Hall paperTown Hall paper
- Become a member at Crazy Redd's tent, and you shall receive the password to enter his tent every week, written on fox paperFox paper
- Sign up for accident insurance with Lyle. Get stung from bees or buy a forged painting to get a settlement in the post with a note on insurance paperInsurance paper
- Roll up snowballs large enough to make snowmen. When completed the snowman will send you a gift and a note in the post written on snowman paperSnowman paper
- Win an event during the year such as the fishing tourney and your prize shall come with a note written on formal paperFormal paper
- Sign up with the HRA, and your scores shall arrive on academy paperAcademy paper
There are certain trophies that can be obtained only after you've done well in certain community activities. The Fishing Tourney takes place on every third Sunday of January, March, May, November and December, from 12-6PM. The Bug-Off takes place every third Sunday of June-September, from 12-6PM. The Flower Fest takes place on the second week of April. Do well in these competitions to win these rare items.
- Catch the biggest fish in The Fishing TourneyThe Fish Trophy
- Catch the biggest bug during The Bug-OffThe Bug Trophy
- Create the best garden during The Flower FestThe Flower Trophy
Unlock Golden Tools
Perform various tasks around your town to unlock the following.
- Catch every type of fish once.Golden Fishing Rod
- Catch every type of bug once.Golden Bug Net
- Shoot 15 items out of the sky, then you get it if you shoot it down.Golden Slingshot
- Bury a regular shovel in the ground, and then dig it up a full day later. It will then be golden.Golden Shovel
- Keep the environment perfect for 16 days in a row. Pelly or Phyllis will reward you with the golden can.Golden Watering Can
- Trade a scallop seashell to Pascal for the golden axe.Golden Axe