Wings of Prey is the benchmark game for those who want to immerse themselves into the large-scale aerial combat and ground military operations of World War II. Six theatres of war to engage in – The Battle of Britain, Stalingrad, Ardennes, Berlin, Sicily and Korsun, represent the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe. With an all new damage effects engine as well as advanced environmental visuals, Wings of Prey is a stunning looking simulation, featuring hundreds of airplanes taking part in air battles - piloting fighters, battle planes and bombers across a range of thrilling missions. In the included add on Wings of Luftwaffe, the player takes the role of a German pilot and participates in the explosive battles with German planes.
The German and French localized version of Wings of Prey Collector’s Edition are scheduled to soar into retail stores in the second quarter of 2011.
- Cutting edge graphics with highly detailed visuals bring the epic World War II airbattles to life.
- 60 Missions with famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe. Fight it out as an English or German pilot.
- Historically accurate aircrafts: Experience close to 50 planes including fighters, battle planes and bombers. Learn to master Spitfire, Mustang, Messerschmitt, Juncker and many more. This Collector’s Edition adds the P-40E.
- Realistic simulation or arcade mode; the flexible difficulty level system will suit every type of player.
- Support of 6-DOF TrackIR, TripleHead2Go, Saitek and Thrustmaster joysticks, mouse and voice headsets
- Thrilling multiplayer: 4 game modes to choose including co-operative mode; VoIP, lobby game system, leaderboards, friends lists, join-in-progress and host migration features provide a great experience
- Realistic sound effects and original music from Jeremy Soule.
- Skin tools and skin packs