This title is available for purchase in United States, Canada, and Mexico.
This title installs and requires the Steam Client to play.
Release Date: 2/25/2013
Trine 2 is a sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming.
You play as one of the Three Heroes who make their way through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world.
Physics-based puzzles with fire, water, gravity and magic; Wicked Goblins; Climb the tallest trees and towers in the enchanted forest!
Join your friends in the adventure: Trine 2 has online co-op.
- Physics-based puzzles with fire, water, gravity and magic
- Accessible for both casual and hardcore gamers
- Online and local co-op with up to three players
- Save anywhere to play as long or short sessions as you like
- Unlimited Character Mode adds to additional replay value
- Superb graphics with next-gen visuals use impressive technical effects
- Hidden collectibles for extra adventuring
- Upgrade your characters to suit your play style and to learn amazing new skills
- Fun and challenging achievements to unlock
- Current and New Game+ to ensure that adventuring will never end
- Amazing 19-track soundtrack composed by the acclaimed Ari Pulkkinen
- Supports NVIDIA 3D Vision
Trine 2: Goblin Menace
Trine 2: Goblin Menace introduces six new skills to the Trine 2 game world and an all-new campaign, spanning six unique levels, further improving the award-winning visuals of the original Trine 2. All the new skills are also playable in the original game and provide additional fun in multiplayer for all Trine 2 players. The Goblin Menace campaign thrusts the heroic trio of Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief into an adventure chock full of goblin villainy.
- Improves the original game with six new abilities, including the time-slowing bubble, the kitesail shield, object magnetization and prison box!
- All abilities also usable in the original Trine 2
- A new adventure featuring the Heroes struggling against new goblin villainy
- 6 new levels chock-full of new puzzles, hazards, enemies and contraptions
- New skills for each character with new possibilities for puzzle solving
- Completely new environments ranging from burning desert to snowy mountains to the insides of a giant sand worm
- Even more improved visuals and a completely new soundtrack
- New enemies and bosses, including the lethal goblin war-machine
Trine 2 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU
- Memory: 1.0 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATi Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better (Shader Model 3.0 needs to be supported)
- Hard Drive: 1.5GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible