- Change in story and mission composition: Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats tied together by one common element - the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
- Enhanced tactical gameplay allows you to immerse yourself in tense close-quarter combat, where split-second decisions mean the difference between life and death.
- Superior multiplayer experience: Lockdown has the total multiplayer experience, including a revolutionary Class-Based mode where players choose from four specialized operative classes, each with unique gameplay advantages.
- Advanced weapons and equipment: Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like lock fusers, laser trip mines, and the deadly virus grenades.
- New "classic" maps: Rainbow Six Lockdown PC provides nine maps including three new "classic" Rainbow maps voted on by the fans.
- Tension-building sound effects (creaking floorboards, whispers and hostages begging for their lives) hint at a threat around every corner.
- Increased visuals: All levels contain increased visuals, accomplished by increasing resolution of textures and increasing polygon counts. In addition, lighting of spaces dramatically improves the visuals of the game.
- All new user interface includes new radar element added to in the in game HUD - part of the motion sensor vision mode.
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Windows® 2000/XP (only)
Minimum Processor 1.5 GHz Pentium® IV or AMD Athlon equivalent or better
Minimum Memory 512 MB
Minimum Graphics 64 MB AGP or PCI DirectX® 9.0c-compliant video card supporting pixel shaders and vertex shaders
Minimum Hard Drive 7 GB
Minimum Sound DirectX 9.0 compliant
Recommended Memory 1 GB
Recommended Sound EAX