This product is an expansion, so it requires Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier to play.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier™ Season Pass brings you access to the entire range of downloadable content for the Windows PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. This includes all-new playable maps and game modes, extra weapons for Ghosts and Bodark units, additional Uplay achievements, and more!
Pre-order Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier™ Season Pass now and get $10 off the total price of $34.99 of all upcoming Ghost Recon: Future Soldier downloadable content. Season Pass owners will automatically receive new content starting in September, with the release of the Arctic Strike map pack followed by Raven Strike DLC Pack, plus more.
The first new downloadable content: The Arctic Strike Map Pack extends your Ghost Recon: Future Soldier experience with new multiplayer maps, a new multiplayer mode, new Guerrilla mode co-op map, and six additional weapons to give you the edge over your enemies.
- Three adversarial multiplayer maps.
- Riot: Ghosts and Bodark struggle for control of a desolate wasteland.
- Skyline: This skyscraper’s rooftop is a two-level CQB nightmare.
- Evicted: Old-school Soviet architecture becomes tomorrow’s battlefield when combat spills into a sleepy residential neighborhood.
- Brand new Stockade multiplayer mode.
- In this mode, every time you get killed you are sent to the Stockade. Each defeated enemy will enable your team to free one of their squad members, or you can complete an objective to free all squad members from the Stockade at once. Game ends when all opposing team members are jailed in the Stockade.
- Arctic Base co-op Guerrilla mode map
- Six exclusive weapons:
- Ghost Weapons: F2000 Assault Rifle, Mk17 PDW Defense Rifle, BT MP9 Sub Machine Gun.
- Bodark Weapons: CZS805 Assault Rifle, OCP-11 Defense Rifle, Type 05 JS Sub Machine Gun.
- New achievements and a +10 level cap increase.
The second downloadable content: Raven Strike DLC Pack is a throwback to traditional Ghost Recon gameplay. It features larger maps, complex missions and an increased level of difficulty. There are three campaign missions and a new Guerilla Mode map, each playable with up to four players.
- 3 new missions in Campaign Mode
- Secure Dawn: a foggy marsh in Kazakhstan where the Ghosts will not be allowed access to advanced technology (no optical camouflage, drone or sensor grenade)
- Cold Walker: a train depot on the Russian countryside
- Argent Thunder: a nighttime urban setting in Moscow
- 1 new map in Guerrilla Mode
- Sawmill: face 50 waves of enemies on a foggy Russian countryside
Additional DLC content to be announced soon!