In Thief: Deadly Shadows, gamers once again take on the role of Garrett, a master thief. Garrett is rarely seen, never caught and capable of breaking into the most ingeniously secured places. Garrett steals from the wealthy and gives to himself, making his living in the dark and foreboding City. Preferring to be left alone to ply his trade, prophecies of an impending Dark Age dictate a different plan for the thief. In Garrett’s efforts to prevent this approaching Dark Age, he has inadvertently roused an ancient hidden evil. Without allies, Garrett finds himself standing alone between the City and the forces that would crush it.
You play Garrett, the master thief. Rarely seen and never caught, Garrett is the best that ever was. Able to sneak past any guard, pick any lock, and break into the most ingeniously secured residences, Garrett steals from the wealthy and gives to himself, making his living in the dark and foreboding City. World weary and cynical, Garrett wants nothing more than to be left alone to ply his trade. But things never work out that way.
Please Note: Thief: Deadly Shadows does not support play on laptop computers.
Eligibility: 17 and above.
- Cutting Edge Stealth: Hide in the shadows, sneak past the guards or ambush them in the darkness
- Brand New Game Perspective: Cinematic Third Person and Classic Immersive First Person modes are both fully supported and can be changed on the fly during gameplay
- Action Gameplay: Breaking and entering, stealing, sabotage, evasion, espionage, combat, assassination and setting up ambushes
- Huge Arsenal of Thieves’ Tools: Including lock picks, a blackjack, arrows with numerous purposes, wall-climbing gloves, oil flasks, flash bombs and a dagger
- Advanced Artificial Intelligences: AI guards that see and hear, track evidence and suspiciousness, search for intruders, fight, give chase, and perform lip synching, facial expressions and hundreds of lines of real time dialogue
- Dynamic Lighting and Shadow System: Every character and object casts a real shadow that dynamically affects stealth gameplay. Dynamically manipulate lighting to create your own shadows, but make sure your own shadow doesn’t betray you to those who hurt you
- From Warren Spector: Creator of the award winning series Deus Ex