Gain access to the full season [5 episodes] of The Walking Dead by purchasing the Season Pass, which will act as your gateway to every episode of the game.
Episode 1 and 2 are available immediately upon purchasing the full season; each of the remaining four episodes of season one will be released periodically. New episodes and updated content will be automatically downloaded and applied via the Steam client. Your new episodes will appear in the in-game menu once downloaded.
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
Episode 1 – A New Day (Release Date: April 24th, 2012)
Episode 2 – Starved for Help (Release Date: June 29th, 2012)
Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead (Release Date: August 29th, 2012)
Episode 4 – Around Every Corner (Release Date: October 10th, 2012)
Episode 5 – No Time Left (Release Date: November 21st, 2012)
- Based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore
- You’ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books