- Achieve Academic Excellence. Learning is more fun than ever with new major-specific objects, from broadcasting your own radio show as a Communications student to boning up on anatomy using the skeleton as a Science and Medicine major. Your Sims can also learn through class activities, lectures at the student union, and joining in social activities.
- Get Ready to Party! Text books and study groups are a big part of university, but sometimes Sims just need to party! From hosting bonfires by the lake to doing juice keg stands at a dorm party, there are lots of ways to have a great time at university.
- Make Connections and Network. Grow your social networking skill through texting, blogging, and streaming video. This builds your affiliation with the three social groups on campus—the nerds, the rebels, and the jocks. Building your cred with these groups offers unique advantages, from earning dream jobs to a coveted extra trait.
- Actions Matter. Just like in real life, your Sims’ decisions are deeply interconnected. For example, a Fine Arts student benefits from the Avant Garde trait, develops their Street Art skill and cred with the Rebels by tagging and spray painting. Just don’t get caught by the cops!
- Reap Benefits After University too! Reach the top job in your career path more easily with faster promotions and a higher entry-level job for university grads. If your Sim becomes a legend with their social group, they may even land a dream job as an art appraiser, sports agent, or video game developer!
- Explore the Campus and Town. From striking out at the bowling alley to flirting with the barista at the Roasted Toasted Beans to browsing comic books at Keith’s Komics, there’s a whole new town and campus full of places to explore.
The Sims 3 University Life
This title is available for purchase in United States and Canada.
! Requires the base game The Sims 3 in order to play.
This title requires EA Origin and a permanent internet connection to play.
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
Minimum Processor For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
Minimum Memory For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
Minimum Graphics 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
Minimum Hard Drive At least 7.1GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Supported Chipsets Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Other Requirements * For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2 GB RAM.
Note Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.