- Delight your Sims with new activities for every season: Whether building an intimate igloo, carving a scary Jack o’ lantern, taking a plunge off the diving board, or setting off all-new fireworks, your Sim can always find new things to do throughout the year.
- Join the fun with seasonal festivals: Sims can get in a snowball fight at the annual winter festival, get their faces painted at the summer festival, whoop it up at the spring dance, or bob for apples during the fall festival.
- Experience the joy and challenge of changing weather: New weather effects and Sim reactions capture the power and beauty of nature! Sims can get a tan, be struck by lightning, or catch a cold!
- Bring the outdoors inside: Your Sim can now learn the recipe for pumpkin pie or style their home with new furniture and décor. There are a host of new items to ring in each season. Get a tanning booth in time for summer, or ring in the holiday spirit with house lights and decorations.
- Dress for the weather: Outfit your Sim in new styles for the season, including snow gear, wetsuits, raincoats and umbrellas, and new Halloween costumes!
- Welcome mysterious visitors: New weather patterns aren’t the only things appearing in the sky! Befriend an alien visitor and use their UFO to abduct a neighbor, invade a community lot, or travel to the stars.
The Sims 3 Seasons
This title is available for purchase in United States and Canada.
! Requires the base game The Sims 3 in order to play.
This title requires EA Origin and a permanent internet connection to play.
Average Member Rating: 7.6 out of 10
SIMS. (1 out of 10)
Member since Feb 2013
1 out of 2 gamers (50%) found this review helpful
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Windows Vista
Minimum Processor 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
Minimum Memory 1.5 GB RAM
Minimum Graphics A 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
Minimum Hard Drive At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for
Minimum Sound The latest version of DirectX 9.0c