The First Templar is a co-operative action adventure game, portraying a dark and gritty view of the late 13th century where old friends become enemies, corruption spreads throughout the Church and fallen knights oppress the weak and renounce their oaths.
Follow the path of two unlikely heroes on their search for the Holy Grail. The young French Templar Celian teams up with the noble lady and proclaimed heretic Marie to unveil a grand conspiracy within the Order of the Knights Templar. The heroes face powerful opponents at every turn including the Saracen, King Philip of France and the Holy Inquisition.
The First Templar offers a captivating campaign that can be enjoyed alone or cooperatively with a friend. When playing solo, the player can switch freely between the two characters, leaving the control of the second hero to the game’s AI. At any time, a second player may join in and take control of the second hero.
Are you strong enough to fight your enemies with different weapons, unique combos or team attacks and unravel the biggest mystery of mankind…?
- Explore a dark, story-driven campaign that can be played solo or cooperatively with two players on the same console or via Xbox Live
- Encounter a believable Medieval setting that includes 20 historical locations from the lore of the Knight of Templar such as Cyprus, Acre and Ibelin
- Engage in fierce action-packed combat, complete with combos, killing moves and team-based cooperative attacks
- Customize characters in a role-playing like manner, optimizing their passive and active skills or abilities
- Enjoy gorgeous, cinematic graphics and a dramatic orchestral soundtrack that bring the 13th Century to life