For years thereafter relative peace ensued, as daring adventurers slew the remaining monsters that ravaged the land above and the temple itself faded into but a distant memory...until now. Bandits have begun to patrol the roads outside Hommlet and Nulb again. Wicked forces are rumored to be afoot, converging on the ruined temple for malevolent purposes. Who and what these men are, no one can be sure. All claim to be bent on slaying monsters and bringing peace and security to Hommlet; but deeds speak more loudly than words, and lies cloak the true purposes of the malevolent.
So begins the classic Gygax D&D module, ‘The Temple of Elemental Evil’, brought to the PC for the first time with 3.5 Edition rules by Troika Games. A game like no other; where players will assemble a party of adventurers to uncover the source of this sinister and ominous activity, rallying to the very heart of evil within the Temple itself. The first and only PC game to utilize the newly released D& D 3.5 Edition Rules.
- Options for creating up to five characters per party, in a reactive world filled with nonplayable characters (NPCs) that react differently to the unique attributes of the adventuring party
- Improved, easy-to-use turn-based combat system quickens gameplay and allows players to better manage battles and spell casting
- Dozens of skills and class abilities, over 50 feats and hundreds of spells from which to choose, including cleric domain spells
- Multiple quest solutions lead to different paths for different parties
- Over 50 side quests allow players to explore beyond the main storyline
- Multiple starting points depending on the party’s alignment, and multiple end games depending on how the game is played
- More than a 100 different monsters, from goblins and hill giants to elementals and demons