This title is available for purchase in United States, Canada, and Mexico.
This title installs and requires the Steam Client to play.
Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Assorted Codes for Skirmish and Multiplayer
First to make codes work, set Cheats to "On" in the Skirmish/Multiplayer setup screen. Then hit these key combinations to activate.
- CTRL + ALT + BBling Bling - Max out your resources, increase Mass/Energy capacity by 10,000.
- ALT + F2Spawn Menu - Aim where you want to spawn a unit, then hit this and you can spawn any unit under anyone's control.
- ALT + AToggle Opponent AI - Units will follow orders given before command is used, but commander will not issue anymore.
- CTRL + DELETEDelete units - Target a unit then delete it.
- ALT + NToggle Damage - Makes all units in the game invulnerable, including your enemy's.
- ALT+[T]Teleport Selected Unit
- CTRL+[K]Kill Selected Unit
- CTRL+SHIFT+[C]Copy Unit/Structure
- CTRL+SHIFT+[V]Paste Unit/Structure
- TeleportTeleport all selected units to the pointer's location
- BlingBlingIncrease raw material storage capacity by 10,000 and fill camps
- SallyShearsToggle full map
- NoDamageToggle units causing no more damage
- KillAllAll units and buildings killed with death animations
- DestroyAllAll units and buildings killed without death animations
- KillSelected unit / building killed with death animation
- DestroySelected unit / building killed without death animation
- PopupCreationMenuShows Unit Creation menu
- SetFocusArmyPlayerTake over specified player (-1 is spectators)
- Sim_gravityChange gravity (4.9 is default)
- SetArmyColorChange player color
- DamageUnitDamage indicated unit (negative value heals
- ai_freebuildUnits and buildings immediately built and research immediately completed
- ai_instabuildUnits / buildings / research become free
- RenameUnitNames selected unit
- IN_BindKeyAssigns console command to key
- IN_DumpKeyNamesShows all key bindings
- WLD_gamespeedChange game speed
- WLD_resetsimrateSet game speed to default value
- WLD_increasesimrateIncrease game speed by 1
- WLD_decreasesimrateDecrease game speed by 1