The Producers of Syberia I and II are proud to present Still Life.
Victoria McPherson, is a brilliant young FBI agent who’s investigating a serial murder case. The body count is now at five and with the lack of real leads and a mountain of circumstantial evidence, Victoria is beginning to show signs of fatigue and stress.
She decides to take a break and go rest at her father’s home in suburban Chicago; after all, it is close to the Christmas holidays. However, Victoria does not find rest. Instead, she finds one of her grandfather’s old case files and begins to read. Oddly enough, Victoria’s present case resembles the one from the past, right down to the killer’s MO...
- Compelling storyline set in modern Chicago and Prague in the late 20s
- Rich and intriguing characters
- Crime scenes investigations of gruesome serial homicides
- Challenging puzzles finely integrated into the storyline
- Beautifully detailed environments
- Breathtaking cinematics