Cheats, Codes & FAQs
You must type the following, if it has ( ) then type the thing:
addbot (nickname) (character) (1-5) 1 (team)
addbot bob kyle 3 1 blue
Hold Shift and ~, enter helpusobi 1, and enter following in the console.
- give ammo_blasterGive blaster ammo
- give ammo_metallic_boltsGive bolt ammo
- give ammo_powercellGive cell ammo
- give ammo_rocketsGive rocket ammo
- give ammo_thermalGive thermal detenators
- give ammo_tripmineGive tripmines
- give ammo_detpackGive detpacks
Character Look Alikes
To enter these codes, you must be in game and press the tilde key, "~", to access the drop-down console. Type the following:
- playermodel wampaLook like a wampa
- playermodel boba_fettLook like Boba
- playermodel tavionLook like Tavion
- playermodel jawaLook like a jawa
- playermodel tuskenLook like a tusken raider
- playermodel r2d2Look like R2D2
- playermodel r5d2Look like R5D2
- playermodel rancorLook like a rancor (can't move)
- playermodel raxLook like Rax
- playermodel aloraLook like Alora
- playermodel snowtrooperLook like a snowtrooper
- playermodel noghriLook like a noghri
- playermodel playerReturn to normal
- playermodel atstLook like an AT-ST (can't move)
- playermodel merchantLook like a merchant
- playermodel bartenderLool like a bartender
- playermodel chewieLook like Chewbacca
- playermodel howlerLook like a howler
- playermodel assassin_droidLook like an assassin droid
- playermodel rebornLook like a reborn
- playermodel cultistLook like a cultist
- playermodel weequayLook like a weequay
- playermodel trandoshanLook like a trandoshan
- playermodel granLook like a gran
- playermodel kyleLook like Kyle
- playermodel lukeLook like luke
- playermodel rodianLook like a rodian
- playermodel desannLook like Desann
- playermodel protocolLook like C-3PO
- playermodel human_mercLook like a human merc
- playermodel saber_droidLook like a saber droid
- playermodel galakLook like Galak
- playermodel lannik_ractoLook like Lannik
- playermodel jediLook like "no name" Jedi
- playermodel ugnaughtLook like Ugnaught
- playermodel janLook like Jan
- playermodel reeloLook like Reelo
- playermodel shadowtrooperLook like a shadowtrooper
- playermodel swamptrooperLook like swamptrooper
- playermodel prisonerLook like a prisoner
- playermodel rebelLook like a rebel
- playermodel rosh_peninLook like Rosh
- playermodel stormtrooperLook like a stormtrooper
- playermodel landoLook like Lando
- playermodel mutant_rancorLook like a mutant rancor
- playermodel mouseNo body, close to ground
- playermodel gonkLook like a gonk droid
- playermodel tauntaun"Shame on you" message
- playermodel reborn_newLook like a new reborn
- playermodel rebornmasterLook like a reborn master
- playermodel jedimasterLook like a jedi master
Hold shift and ~ (left of 1 on your keyboard) to open up the command console. Then type these into the console to get the cheat.
- spawn weapon_bryar_pistolspawns the bryar pistol from Jedi Outcast
- spawn weapon_stun_batonspawns the weak stun baton seen in Jedi Outcast
- spwinmultiplayer effect only. Make the camera spin all around you. WARNING: Can't reverse effect. Must exit the multiplayer game and join back in.
- splosesame as spwin except it displays a losing message
- gloatanother taunt. varies with saber style
- cg_fpls 1/0Toggles cockpit view on and off.
- d_npcfreeze 1/0Freezes/unfreezes all NPCs.
- npc spawn remoteSpawns a Training Remote
- npc spawn probeSpawns a Probe Droid
To activate open up the conole: shift + ~
then type these commands
- /amateaseyour hands will be put behind your back
- /ambegyou character will act like a beggar
Open up the command console and enter this code. You will then spawn a clone that will use the weapon that is currently equipped on your player and will be completely idendical to the character you created. The clone will not move very much unless you spawn it in the middle of some action. Not sure if they know how to use the force, though, gut they might be able to resist force push. WARNING: They will attack any other npc regardless if they are allies or enemies. They will not attack other clones or you unless you attack them with sabers. Also, when you play on jedi master difficulty, your clones might attack you when there is no other npc around.
- npc spawn playerClone yourself
Hit Shift + ~ to activate the text screen
type devmapall or helpusobi 1 to enable cheats
- devmapallEnables cheats
- godEnable god mode
- give allGive all Weapons, ammo, force mana, etc.
- noclipNo clipping Mode
- quitquit game
- notargetTurns off Enemy AI
- npc kill allKills all NPCs
- devmap (level name)Warps to that level with cheats on
- sabercolor (color1)(color2)Changes saber's color
- setsaberall (1 to 10)Raises saber abilities
- setforceall (1 to 3)set force abilities
- timescale (#)Changes game speed (1 is default)
- tauntTaunt (duh!)
- g_saberpickupabledroppedsabers (0 or 1)Pick up dropped sabers
- drive_atstDrive an AT-ST
- fly_xwingFly an X-Wing (Can cause game to crash)
- give healthIncrease health
- give armorIncrease armor
- give ammoIncrease ammo
- helpusobi 1This enables the cheats. It works the same as "devmapall."
- give forceThis recharges your force power meter to max.
- map (level name)This works the same as devmap, but cheats will not be enabled when you use it this way.
- com_maxfps (X)Set your maximum frame rate.
- cg_drawfps 1Shows your framerate on screen.
- thereisnospoonMatrix-Style Camera
- g_saberrealisticcombat 2Dismemberment on!!
- iknowkungfuUse streetfighting moves e.g. Throws, punches, kicks
- setforceall 7Sets force skills to their maximum effective level. Saber offence max setting is 7.
- saber 1 saber 1Grants you dual lightsabers. They start as the color red usually however their colors can be changed.
- saber dual_1Gives you a double edged lightsaber. The number you use at the end effects which hilt you get. Any number 1-5 works.
- setsaberstyle xGives you one saberstyle x. You can use Fast, Medium, Strong, Dual, and a few others in place of x.
- addsaberstyle xadds another saberstyle to your list, type fast, medium, strong, dual, etc. in place of x.
- saber single_xGives you one saber, type a number 1-6 in place of x for different hilts.
- saber single_x single_xGives you dual sabers, where x is a value 1-6 for different hilts.
- npc spawn jedimasterspawns a jedi master to help you.
- npc spawn jedi_randomspawns a random jedi to help you.
- npc spawn reborn_newspawns an enemy reborn with a single saber
- npc spawn rebormmasterspawns an enemy reborn master. Now you can make large scale jedi fights wherever you go =).
- npc spawnYou can also spawn some of the popular characters, such as luke, kyle, rosh and tavion for some epic battles =).
- model jawaPlay as a Jawa
- swoop_mpspawns a red colored swoop bike
- swoop_mp2spawns a blue colored swoop bike
- x-wingspawns a flyable X-Wing (this will not crash the game)
- tie-fighterspawns a flyable TIE Fighter
- tie-bomberspawns a flyable TIE Bomber
- tie-bomber2spawns a flyable TIE Bomber (as far as I can tell the weapons don't fire)
- lambdashuttlespawns a flyabel Imperial Shuttle
- z-95spawns a flyable Z-95
- atst_vehiclespawns a pilotable AT ST Walker
- wampa_vehiclespawns a ridable wampa (Note: You have to jump on the wampa to ride it. If you hit the use button you will get on and then get off)
- rancor_vehiclespawns a ridable Rancor (Note: you have to do the same thing as the wampa )
- wildtauntaunspawns a ridable Wild Tauntaun (this is tauntaun has no harness)
- tauntaunspawns a ridable Tauntaun.
- playermodel boba_fettPlay as Boba Fett
- playerteam freefight the good side and the dark side
- playermodel defaultstormtrooper model and makes you an enemy
- npc spawn tavion_scepterspawns endboss tavion with scepter and lightsaber
- npc spawn tavion_sith_swordspawns endboss tavion with the sword
- npc spawn saber_droidspawns a droid equipped with a saber
- saber Sith_Swordyour lightsaber becomes a sword with saber powers
- Playermodel XPlay as selected charecter
- NPC spawn rebornchissSpawns a barkeeper with dual sabers
- NPC spawn NoghriSpawns a Noghri (Blue Guy)
- NPC spawn Kyle_BossSpawns Kyle
- Saber Sith_Sword Sith_SwordDual Sith Swords
- G_knockback XX is a number. The higher it is the futher people are knocked back.
- undying999 life, but armor the same
- Fraglimit #Changes Kill Limit to desired amount. 0 is unlimited.
- playermodel lukePlay as Luke Skywalker, 200 max force
- playermodel kylePlay as Kyle Katarn
- playermodel desannPlay as Desann (from JKII)
- playermodel tavionPlay as Tavion
- PLAYERMODEL RODIANPlay as a Rodian
- PLAYERMODEL WEEQUAYPlay as a Weequay
- PLAYERMODEL WEEQUAY[2-5]Play as a Weequay (each # indicates a different colored shirt)
- PLAYERMODEL GRANPlay as a Gran
- PLAYERMODEL TRANDOSHANPlay as a Trandoshan
- NPC SPAWN CHEWIESpawn Chewbacca
- NPC SPAWN KYLESpawn Kyle Katarn
- NPC SPAWN HUMAN_MERCSpawn an enemy human mercenary
- NPC SPAWN RODIANSpawn a Rodian
- NPC SPAWN WEEQUAY[1-5]Spawn a Weequay (clothing colors vary with number)
- NPC SPAWN GRANSpawn a Gran
- NPC SPAWN TRANDOSHANSpawn a Trandoshan
- NPC SPAWN JAWASpawn a Jawa
- NPC SPAWN R5D2Spawn an R5D2
- NPC SPAWN REBORN_NEWSpawn a Reborn_new
- NPC SPAWN REBORN_DUALSpawn a Reborn with dual sabers
- NPC SPAWN CULTIST_SABER_STRONG_THROWSpawn a Cultist whose saber style is strong and throws his saber
- NPC SPAWN CULTIST_GRIPSpawn a Cultist that utilizes force grip
- NPC SPAWN REBORN_STAFFSpawn a Reborn with a saber staff
- NPC SPAWN PROTOCOLSpawn C-3PO
- NPC SPAWN R2D2Spawn an R2D2
- NPC SPAWN CULTIST_SABER_STRONG_THROW2Spawn an alternate version of a Cultist whose saber style is strong and throws his saber
- NPC Spawn rockettrooper2officerSpawns a rockettrooper2 with a jetpack. (DO NOT try and use playermodel for this one. if you try to fly your jetpack the game will crash)
- NPC Spawn rockettrooper2spawns a rockettrooper2 without a jet pack.
- NPC Spawn RagnosSpawns Ragnos. ( This guy is weird cause he shoots bullets at you out of his stomach. :P)
- NPC Spawn Tavion_scepterSpawns tavion with the sith scepter.
- NPC Spawn Boba_FettSpawns Boba Fett
- NPC Spawn Human_MercSpawns a Human_Merc (He gets on the vehicle nearest to him.)
- NPC Spawn MorgankatarnSpawns Kyle Katarn's father. ( He won't move for some reason though. )
- NPC Spawn Tavion_sith_swordspawns tavion with a sith sword.
- NPC Spawn rebornchissSpawns a bartender with double lightsabers. (BOO-YAH)
- NPC SPAWN ROCKETTROOPERspawns a stormtrooper commander variant with rocket launcher
- NPC SPAWN MUTANT_RANCORspawns a mutant rancor
- NPC SPAWN REBELspawns a rebel trooper with regular blaster
- NPC SPAWN SWAMPTROOPERspawns a swamp trooper
- NPC SPAWN SHADOWTROOPERspawns a shadow trooper with lightsaber
- NPC SPAWN SABOTEURSNIPERspawns an imperial spy with laser rifle
- NPC SPAWN SABOTEURCOMMANDOspawns an imperial spy variant
- NPC SPAWN STOFFICERALTspawns a stormtrooper commander with flachette weapon
- NPC SPAWN PROBEspawns an imperial probe droid
- NPC SPAWN HAZARDTROOPERspawns a hazard trooper with machine gun
- NPC SPAWN IMPWORKERspawns an imperial worker with blaster pistol
- NPC SPAWN IMPERIALspawns an imperial officer variant with regular blaster
- NPC SPAWN SABOTEURspawns an imperial spy with regular blaster
- NPC SPAWN STCOMMANDERspawns a stormtrooper commander with machine gun
- NPC SPAWN IMPCOMMANDERspawns an imperial officer with regular blaster
- npc spawn cultistSpawns a Cultist using an E-11 blaster rifle
- npc spawn cultist_gripSpawns a Cultist that uses Force Grip
- npc spawn cultist_drainSpawns a Cultist that uses Force Drain
- npc spawn cultist_lightningSpawns a Cultist that uses Force Lightning
- npc spawn cultist_saberSpawns a weak saber-weilding Cultist
- Npc Spawn Lannik_RactoSpawn Lannik Racto.
- Npc Spawn reborn_new2Spawn a blue version of the new reborn.
- Npc Spawn rosh_darkSpawns Rosh after he turned to the dark side.
- Npc Spawn playerSpawns a clone of your player.
- Npc Spawn jedi_randomSpawns a random jedi.
- set g_sabermorerealistic 2Causes dismemberment only when attacking with a your saber
- set g_sabermorerealistic 3Causes dismember whether you're attacking or not with your saber
- g_saberpickuppabledroppedsabers 1Allows pilfering of enemy lightsabers
Duble sith swords
Press SHIFT + ~ and type helpusobi 1 then the code.
Once activated you can send enemies flying by slashing them, but as far as I can tell It does the same amount of damage as a normal saber.
WARNING: Some cut-scenes tend to glitch up and close the program, so just to be safe save before the cut-scene.
- saber sith_sword sith_swordDuble Sith Swords
In multiplayer, hit shift + ~ to bring up command prompt. Enter model jawa and you've become a Jawa.
- model jawaJawa character in multiplayer
Just type the codes in in the console to go to your desired level. MUST ENTER /helpusobi 1 before you enter th code.
- map t1_sourMercenary Activity - Tatooine
- map t1_surpriseDroid Recovery - Tatooine
- map t1_fatalEmergency Assistance - Bakura
- map t1_dangerMerchant Rescue - Blenjeer
- map t1_railCult Investigation - Corellia
- map hoth2Luke Skywalker's vision
- map hoth3Luke Skywalker's vision continued
- map t2_rancorRescue Mission - Nar Kreeta
- map t2_tripMeet Contact - Zonju V
- map t2_wedgeCovert Operation - Kril'dor
- map t2_rogueCapture Crime Lord - Coruscant
- map t2_dpredCult Investigation - Dossun
- map t3_riftCult Sighting - Chandrila
- map t3_stampCult Investigation - Tanaab
- map t3_hevilDismantle Device - Yalara
- map t3_byssForce Theft Investigation - Byss
- map t3_bountyWeapon Destruction - Ord Mantell
- map vjun1Enter Darth Vader's Castle - part 1
- map vjun2Enter Darth Vader's Castle - part 2
- map vjun3Enter Darth Vader's Castle - part 3
- map taspir1earch for Rosh Penn - part 1
Luke's and Kyle's Lightsaber
First bring up the cheat menu. then type "saber luke" for luke's saber and do the same for kyle "saber kyle"
NPC Spawn certain things
Hit Shift + ~ to activate the text screentype devmapall or helpusobi 1 to enable cheats
- NPC Spawn RancorSpawns an enemy Rancor
- NPC Spawn WampaSpawns an enemy Wampa
- NPC Spawn NostrosSpawns floating Nostros
In any server, go into the console (shift + tilde) and enter the following: /broadsword 1000This will give ragdoll physics for when somebody dies (meaning the bodies will act like real dead bodies and lean on things such as walls).
There are several secret weapons in the game that you can't use unless you type these codes in the console. NOTE: In order to get these, you must have a GUN out, not your saber. And in order to use them, you can't switch weapons or you will not be able to select them again. And the last setback, these work in single player ONLY.
- give weapon_tusken_rifleGives the tusken sniper rifle. (works)
- give weapon_tusken_staffGives the gaffi stick. (works)
- give weapon_noghri_stickGives the Noghri weapon. (may crash game when you fire)
- give weapon_scepterGives the sith scepter (it doesn't really work)
- give weapon_turretGives the portable assault sentry gun... (doesn't do any damage whatsoever)
- give weapon_jawaGives the jawa gun (I'm trying to figure out why it's not working, hopefully I will find out)
- give weapon_rapid_fire_concGives the rapid-fire-stoulker (says it's an unknown item, maybe it works in multplayer but I haven't tried it)
Go to console (Shift ~) and enable cheats [devmap (map name)] and type in "npc spawn vehicle [name]" to make a vehicle apear. These vehicles are all ridable. Animals can be ridden by jumping on thier backs and vehicles can be driven by walking up next to them and pressing "R".
- atst_vehicleSpawns AT-ST (vehicle)
- lambdashuttleSpawns Imperial Shuttle (vehicle)
- swoopSpawns Gray Speeder (vehicle)
- rancor_vehicleSpawns Rancor (animal)
- z-95Spawns Kyles modified X-Wing (vehicle)
- x-wingSpawns X-Wing (vehicle)
- wildtauntaunSpawns Tauntaun without reigns (animal)
- swoop_redSpawns Red Speeder (vehicle)
- tauntaunSpawns Tauntaun with reigns(animal)
- tie-bomberSpawns Tie-Bomber (vehicle)
- tie-bomber2Spawns alternate Tie-Bomber (vehicle)
- wampa_vehicleSpawns Wampa (animal)
Press Shift and ~ during the game, enter helpusobi 1, and the desired code.
- give weapon_blaster_pistolSpawns Blaster Pistol
- give weapon_bowcasterSpawns Bowcaster
- give weapon_concussion_rifleSpawns Concussion Rifle
- give weapon_demp2Spawns DEMP2 Gun
- give weapon_det_packSpawns Det Pack
- give weapon_disruptorSpawns Disruptor Rifle
- give weapon_flechetteSpawns Flechette Gun
- give weapon_repeaterSpawns Repeater Rifle
- give weapon_rocket_launcherSpawns Rocket Launcher
- give weapon_saberSpawns Kyle's Lightsaber
- give weapon_thermalSpawns Thermal Detonator
- give weapon_trip_mineSpawns Trip Mine
- give weapon_bryar_pistolSpawns Bryal Pistol
- give weapon_stun_batonSpawns Stun Baton
- give weapon_blasterSpawns Blaster Rifle
- give weapon_meleeSpawns Melee Weapon (Hands)