THE ORDER OF DAWN: In their immeasurable greed and constant thirst for power, the thirteen most powerful Mages of all time doomed the land, hurling it into an endless spiral of chaos and despair. Now, only a few years after the end of the Convocation, evil is back - stronger and more powerful than ever before - to finish what was started.
SHADOW OF THE PHOENIX: Using the power of an enslaved god, an evil necromancer resurrects the circle’s Mages to serve his unholy plans. Only the force of the phoenix’s stone can stop the circle’s return. It's up to the rune warrior to defeat his former masters for good.
BREATH OF WINTER: A Prince of Darkness, a Fial Darg, was set free through the Convocation and took over the reign over the Fire Empire. His wish is to bring the Renegades, the Gods of darkness, back to Eo.
SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars
The most beautiful, perfect and deadly of the Dark Races, the Dark Elves, in league with the mysterious Shadows are threatening to overrun the realm of men... Lead the Avatar and his band of heroes in forging new alliances to face the invasion and save the world of Eo! But soon the Avatar has to discover even more sinister forces at work... Lead your armies in monumental battles and unravel the truth behind this epic story. The burden of ancient blood is heavy; it has fallen on you to carry it...
SpellForce 2: Dragon Storm
The people of Eo are in uproar: The magical portals, the only links between the shattered islands of the world, are loosing their powers, threatening to collapse completely. As more and more islands are cut off, those low on natural resources face the fate of drought and famine for their inhabitants. Streams of refugees are on their way to the lush and prosperous islands with armies following in their wake as anarchy spreads and the Realms are endangered. As a soldier of the Shaikan you are forced to partake in the fight between nations that try to escape into fertile lands in panic. So far only a few portals have broken down completely but the rising threat is spreading fear amongst the people and the lands are in turmoil...
SpellForce 2: Faith In Destiny Digital Deluxe Edition
In a time of chaos you take the role of a young man, charged with saving all of Eo from a new nameless evil. Along with a party of mismatched heroes and your dragon companion you must fight to unravel the mystery of this strange new enemy and in the process discover your true destiny. Take heart as you tie together to strands of the previous SpellForce adventures in this all new, epic adventure.
SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny Scenario Bundle
For the first time in SpellForce, you play not as the hero to tell his story, but rather as one of the NPCs. The stories are set before Faith in Destiny and are briefly mentioned there. We pick up these discussions of their past and tell these stories in detail.
- Scenario 1 - Flink's Secret Diary - (Release Date: 12/17/2012) Order Master Matricus has recorded his secrets of fire magic in a Fire Ledger a powerful artifact. This compendium grants its owner the powers of fire magic. But the orcs have stolen it. Flink McWinter, a famous thief and scoundrel from the SpellForce universe, was hired by Matricus (or so he claims) to steal back the Fire Ledger. He quickly realizes that this will unfortunately not be an easy task, even for a master thief such as he...
- Scenario 2 - The Golden Fool - (Release Date: 01/18/2012) Ever since Amun Kar invented the game of stones Drakkar, there has been a legend of the golden fool, a stone that was created only once, and defeats every other stone. After Carla was defeated in Shadow Wars, she risks everything to find that stone to regain her reputation as Drakkar champion. The search begins in the Tuscari Desert, but she soon realizes that she isn't the only one looking for the fool. A bitter battle for the golden fool soon arises...
- Scenario 3 - The Last Stand - (Release Date: 02/15/2012) Professor Twiddle is on a mission of exploration in Dun Mora. When his journey becomes to dangerous, he brings the parts for the Twiddlium Compensator to Queen Sansha for safekeeping. To be absolutely sure, he also informs Professor Undergant and tells him of his plans.
The Nameless launch their attack on Dun Mora, as mentioned in Faith in Destiny. The elves withstand the first wave of attacks. But it soon turns out that these attacks have a new dimension. So far, all they know is that the attacks come at certain intervals. Play as Caine and help the elves and Queen Sansha to defend their land against the Nameless!
- OS: Win XP, Vista 32Bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.5 GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card with 128 MB RAM (compatible with GeForce 4 Ti or higher)
- Hard Drive: 5GB
- Sound: DirectX® compatible
- DirectX: DirectX®9.0c
- Other Requirements: Internet access