- Civilization V Mac introduces hexagon tiles allowing for deeper strategy, more realistic gameplay and stunning organic landscapes for players to explore as they expand their empire.
- The brand new engine orchestrates a spectacular visual experience featuring fully animated leaders interacting with players from a screen-filling diplomatic scene and speaking in their native language for the first time.
- Successful diplomacy will depend on players carefully managing relationships with other leaders, trading items and land, plying them with gold, and deciding if they are friend or foe.
- Expanded visuals and immersive audio invite would-be kings to take up the reigns of power and forge a mighty empire. Civilization V Mac offers a limitless variety of vast, realistic and diverse landscapes for players.
- An intuitive interface eases both new players and Civ veterans into the game. Guided by a set of trusted advisors who will explain game functionality and provide counsel for significant decisions.
- Wars between empires feel massive as armies dominate the landscape, and combat is more exciting and intense than ever before.
- The addition of ranged bombardment allows players to fire weapons from behind the front lines, challenging players to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
- Write your own epic story each time you play. Choose one of eighteen historical civilizations to lead from the stone-age to the space age on your quest to build the world's most powerful empire.
Sid Meier's Civilization V
This title is available for purchase in United States, Canada, and Mexico.
This title installs and requires the Steam Client to play.
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS 10.6.4 (Snow Leopard)
Minimum Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
Minimum Memory 2 GB
Minimum Graphics Radeon HD2600 256 MB, Geforce 8600 256 MB
Minimum Hard Drive 8 GB
Recommended Processor 2.6 GHz Intel Quad Core
Recommended Memory 4 GB
Recommended Graphics 512 MB
Controller Support Macintosh mouse and keyboard