The flagship of the Civilization series returns in an all-new Game of the Year Edition.
Sid Meier’s Civilization® V: Game of the Year Edition is the fifth offering in the multi-award winning Civilization strategy game series featuring the famous “just one more turn” addictive gameplay that has made it one of the greatest game series of all time. Included is the newly updated base version of the game and over $40 in bonus and digital content.
- Contains over $40 in DLC and bonus content: Civilization Pack: Babylon, All 4 Cradle of Civilization Map Packs Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark — The Vikings, Explorer’s Map Pack, Official Digital Soundtrack.
- Believable World: More than just a strategy game -- the expanded visuals and immersive audio invite would-be kings to take up the reigns of power and forge a mighty empire. Civilization V offers a limitless variety of vast, realistic and diverse landscapes for players to explore, battle over and claim as their own.
- Inviting Presentation: An intuitive interface eases both new players and Civ veterans into the game. Guided by a set of trusted advisors who will explain game functionality and provide counsel for significant decisions, even first-time players will be confident in the choices they make.
- Huge Battles: Combat is more exciting and engaging than ever before. Wars between empires feel massive with armies spreading across the landscape. The addition of ranged bombardment allows players to fire weapons from behind the front lines, challenging players to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
- Live History: Write your own epic story each time you play! Choose one of eighteen historical civilizations to lead from the stone-age to the space age on your quest to build the world’s most powerful empire.