- Developed by Croteam and powered by the next-generation Serious Engine 3, Serious Sam HD features beautifully rendered, high-resolution visuals and lushly redesigned environments to create the most astonishing Serious Sam game ever.1
- Return to the golden age of frantic, non-stop action with Serious Sam’s trademark onslaught of enemies rushing towards you at every turn. From the charging Sirian Werebull to the screaming Headless Kamikaze and the multi-story Ugh-Zan, all of the infamous minions of Mental have been spectacularly redesigned for Serious Sam HD.
- Fire up one of the greatest arsenals in gaming history by wielding demon-stopping revolvers, lead-spewing miniguns, and monstrous cannons for when you absolutely, positively, have to kill every enemy in sight.
- More than 14 levels of bedlam set against the expansive backdrop of ancient Egypt with every square inch upgraded and reworked to create one of the most visually stunning game experiences.
- Embrace the mayhem with up to 16 players in co-op mode.
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
This title is available for purchase in United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, American Samoa, An...More
This title installs and requires Steamworks to play.
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS WinXP w/SP1 or newer
Minimum Processor Intel P4 3+ Ghz or AMD Athlon64 3500+
Minimum Memory 1 GB
Minimum Graphics nVidia GeForce 7600, ATI Radeon X1600 (Shader Model 3.0 required)
Minimum Hard Drive 1.11 GB
DirectX: 9.0c August 2009 Edition or newer