Alternate ending and 2 additional hours of gameplay are included in a new chapter to this popular atmospheric mystery adventure game for the PC, brimming with eerie twists and terrifying surprises. Set in and around a solitary Victorian mansion concealing a terrible secret, a long since forgotten story from the past emerges to haunt the present. A careful combination of inventory-based and deductive-style puzzles, integrated with a riveting storyline, non-linear gameplay, intricately detailed graphics, and an entrancing soundtrack, immerse you in a haunting Gothic atmosphere.
- Alternative original ending
- Exciting new chapter! Before Blackwood Manor is demolished, a reporter sneaks inside the manor to gather clues about the mystery...but what he will find is a terrifying surprise!
- New clues to understanding the story
- New revealing thoughts from the main character in “Michael’s Diary"
- Higher supported resolution
- New default control method with fixed mouse, FPS-like movement