Played this when I was A kid never gets old tons of things to do and build over 100 different theme parks it is worth it P.S. FOR ANYONE WITH WIN 7 TRY WINDOWING THE GAME IN THE OPTION SETTINGS HELPED ME
posted by Eric4753 (VALLEY GROVE, WV) Mar 29, 2013
Member since Mar 2013
When I was a kid I played this all the time :). AHH the good ole days.
If you cannot run this game its because you need to change the shortcut tio run wiundows xp compatibility.
How to do it:
1. Right click on icon
2. A menu should appear...click on properties
3. Another menu "Rollercoaster Tycoon Properties" will appear.
4. Click the tab called "Compatibility."
5. Under this tab there should be an option called "Run this program in compatibility mode for:
6. Check the box and click the down arrow.
7. A list will pop up asking you which OS do you want to run compatibility for. CLICK Windows XP Service Pack 3
8. RUN the game
9. Enjoy Game