Return to Mysterious Island is an adventure game inspired by the famous novel by Jules Verne. After being stranded on the shores of a wild and apparently uninhabited island, our heroine, Mina explores her new surroundings uncovering artifacts and technologies left behind by the people who came before her.
She eventually creates a new life on the island, but soon becomes aware of a figure in the shadows. She identifies the figure as, none other than the unsettled ghost of Captain Nemo. Mina will discover secrets not revealed by Jules Verne himself. She must retrieve Nemo’s body and give him a proper burial in order to free his tortured soul and then travel to the Nautilus.
Players will solve a variety of intuitive puzzle challenges and use the various technologies found on the Nautilus to help on their return to civilization. There is no imposed linear order to achieve the puzzles and advance in the game. Players will have multiple choices, depending on the resources they acquire throughout their adventure and the way they want to play.
- A variety of inuitive puzzle challenges integrated into the storyline
- Use numerous tools and technology left on the island and in the Nautilus
- Compelling, non-linear storyline of exploration and survival
- Players can choose how they want to play depending on resources aquired on the island
- Beautifully detailed environments
- Breathtaking cinematics