Reign: Conflict of Nations is a turn-based, historical strategy game covering the events of 1350-1650 taking place in Russia, Poland and the Great Lithuanian Princedom. The game takes place over a large-scale campaign and players will command one of 26 warring factions. Reign: Conflict of Nations allows players to have a well thought-out and historically accurate system of building and character development, a large selection of scenario based and random missions, an expansive and realistic technology tree, more than 150 types of military units and beautiful graphics and animations which bring the war to life.
- Strategy game covering 300 years in the history of Europe
- Based on a detailed 3D map with authentic landscape and historically accurate military units
- Large-scale military campaign to turn your small principality into a large and powerful empire
- Political, economic and role-playing systems showing the intricacies of diplomacy and wars in medieval Europe.
- Great people and personalities of the past, hundreds of game characters, each one with their own unique specialties including rulers, commanders, priests, alchemists and spies.