The original Red Orchestra reshaped tactical multi-player gaming and was amongst the top 10 most-played MP games for years. Tripwire Interactive delivered new content, free of charge, for 3 years after launch. RO2 will expand on that, adding a whole new take on single-player, new MP modes and a new MP campaign, which is why PC Gamer declared it "one of the Top 10 games for 2011".
The new single-player campaigns will allow the player to experience that legendary gameplay, set in one of history's most brutal battles, across full campaigns from both the Russians' and the German's perspective. Fight through iconic locations with your squad and grow to take command of your men, earning the right to lead them in one of the world's toughest combat environments: the Battle of Stalingrad.
- Single-player campaigns in Stalingrad for both Russian and German sides, containing 12 missions each
- 3 distinct multi-player game modes plus multi-player campaign, played across 10 maps
- Full first-person cover system, blind fire and bullet penetration
- Weapon handling that knows no equal in FPS: ballistics, breathing, adjustable sights and more
- Over 20 infantry weapons, 2 fully-crewable vehicles, on-call artillery and aerial recon
- Immersive first person tank warfare
- Persistent stats and player progression: become a Hero of Stalingrad!