posted by CustomSyst (UPPER CHICHESTER, PA) Jan 10, 2012
Member since Jul 2008
gamers (88%) found this review helpful
Read the manual first! These so called gamers believe that they can jump into any game any learn the game from that aspect. Once you learn the basics of the game you will start to have fun trust me. It's something like a bad case of SIM City on steroids, it's none stop action and in some cases if you move to slow you run the risk of multiple escapes. My biggest suggest to you is, learn the basics of this game such as:
1. Assigning work locations,
2. Parole's I have had more success with only letting the possible go instead of Highly Likely,
3. Do not worry too much about assigning beds, the prisoners are going to get they lay down where they fit in,
4. Give your staff wage increases
5. You hire staff based on the rooms you build. So if you build a "Therapy" room you just hired a Therapist. You repeat this action for other staffing hires.
Just sharing my insight!
FrankNitty the observationist