- If you build it... Manage the layout, construction, and equipping of your lockdown. Every choice determines the safety and respectability of your prison.
- Us vs Them – Staff your prison from guards to rehabilitation experts. Your decisions and budgets govern your team’s morale and overall performance.
- Break ‘em Down - Manage the security levels throughout your prison. Too strong a grip can explode in prisoner riots – too weak and the gangs will run your stir.
- Bad to the Bone! Lock up the worst of the worst in the NEW Restricted Access Quarters for 23 hours a day with 1 hour for outside exercise.
- Someone’s Gotta Pay! Build prisoner factories to bring in some extra income to help keep the prisons finances healthy.
- Be the Big Boss! Determine your prisoner’s fate – release your prisoner on parole or keep them locked up for the safety of society (and your pocketbook)
- Control or Be Controlled! Keep the peace among the prison gangs or one may take over certain areas of the prison as their own.
Average Member Rating: 4.5 out of 10
This is a thinker!. (8 out of 10)
Member since Feb 2012
3 out of 3 gamers (100%) found this review helpful
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Windows® XP/Vista
Minimum Processor Pentium® III 1.4 GHz
Minimum Memory 512 MB
Minimum Graphics DirectX® 9.0c compliant 64 MB Video card and drivers (GeForce2 / ATI 7000 / Intel GMA 900)
Minimum Hard Drive 800 MB
Minimum Sound DirectX 9 compatible sound card and drivers