- Vehicles – PAM offers numerous post apocalyptic vehicles. All the Vehicles are heavily-modified and extremely menacing. All Vehicles are heavy-duty, reinforced and are able to take and give a lot abuse. The vehicles all look like they can quickly and easily travel over the newly scorched wasteland while effortlessly smashing other vehicle along the way.
- Weapons – All of the vehicles have three unique and powerful abilities that they can use to severely damage opposition vehicles: one front attack, a side attack and a rear attack. A Player can receive these special abilities by picking up Special Ability Barrels that are placed throughout all of the tracks. When a vehicle runs over a Special Ability Barrel, the vehicle will gain that specific ability and the Player will be able to use it whenever they prefer.
- Multiplayer – Intense Online Multiplayer racing for up to 6 players.
- Environments – The PAM tracks will be able to give players numerous options while racing as well as create intense areas for the all important collisions. All Tracks will contain: • Awe-inspiring apocalyptic environments. • Various paths around certain areas of the tracks. • Funnel areas were players are forced to drive in close quarters with other vehicles. • Huge Jumps. • Numerous compelling and completely unique tracks.
- Achievements – 35 achievements to be earned and displayed proudly.
- Online Leader Boards – Every kill, every race and every result will be recorded and uploaded to online leader boards for bragging rights and fuelled competition.
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
This title is available for purchase in United States, Canada, and Mexico.
This title installs and requires the Steam Client to play.
Specs & Requirements
Minimum OS Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
Minimum Processor Intel P4 3.0GHz or similar AMD
Minimum Memory 1 GB RAM
Minimum Graphics nVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra, ATi Radeon X1800 XT or better
Minimum Hard Drive 1.0 GB
Minimum Sound Sound card with DirectX 9.0c support