Petz Vet introduces players to life as a veterinarian, diagnosing and treating 35 different medical cases. Being a vet is an always interesting occupation, as you quickly learn while taking care of a dog with a broken leg, a bunny with a stomach ache, a cat with asthma, a sunburned frog, a bird with... who knows? Do you know what happens when a dog accidentally swallows aspirin? You’ll learn, when you assume the role of veterinarian in this busy animal hospital. In addition to taking care of the animals' medical needs, you can also perform some basic care taking functions, such as washing and grooming your pet.
Almost as interesting are the pet owners, who love to talk about their animals and from whom you receive your first tips about any possible problems. There are twenty five different animals to treat, including all your favorites: dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, rodents, fish and even a horse. As the players become more knowledgeable and successful vets, they’ll earn awards and praise from their fellow team members, and rise in the ranks to become the most valuable vet!
Petz Vet will tug on your heartstrings, make you laugh and challenge your mind as you take care of all the sick animals at your neighborhood veterinarian’s office.
- 25 different 3D animals (Yorkshire Terrier, Boxer, Saint Bernard, Labrador Retriever, Dalmatian, Burmese Cat, Siamese, Iguana, Python Snake, Turtle, Parakeet, Macaw, Hamster, Clown Fish, Tarantula, Rabbit, Shetland Pony and more.)
- 35 different scenarios of animals who need your help, all created by real veterinarians
- Emergency cases that appear at random moments that need your attention immediately
- 30 human characters, including quirky pet owners and dedicated vets and technicians
- 3 levels of play allowing animal lovers, future vets and professionals alike to successfully treat the animals
- 40 examination and treatment tools to use, such as bandages, an x-ray machine, and surgery tools
- Fascinating mini-games, animal facts, information about careers with animals and more
- Replayable cases with follow-up exams with owners and animals
- Caretaking activities that include grooming and washing
- An interactive tutorial that takes players through the primary gameplay functions