view large front
Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Pathologic console codes
WARNING! The cheats given here involve some file editing. Make sure to create a backup before changing the contents of the files.Go to the folder "data" under the main directory where you installed the game and open the file called config.iniUnder the section [ General ] add "EnableConsole = 1" (without the quotation marks, it is also case sensitive!). Also change the value "ShowConsoleLog = 0" to read "ShowConsoleLog = 1" (again without the quotation marks)Open the file called init.cfg, which resides under the directory "data" as well. Now add a key bind according to the function you want to use. For instance:
bindcmd f1 god
bindcmd f2 fly on
bindcmd f3 fly off
bind y slow
bind u normal
etc.For all the codes available see below.If you made the change "ShowConsoleLog = 1" earlier, you will see the effect of the keys pressed at the bottom left corner of the screen.Now close the files and run the game.Note:
(all object names are listed in the file items.xml, which is inside the file called World.vfs. If count is not given, 1 item will be added.)
health - health. max value: 1.
tiredness - fatigue. max value: 1.
hunger - hunger. max value: 1.
disease - infection. max value: 1.
reputation - reputation. max value: 1.
money - amount of money Note that actors are not only people or animals. Doors and other inanimated objects are actors too. For instance
locked = 1 - means the door is closed, locked = 0 - means door is open.
That way you can open any door anywhere.Here are the codes you can use to obtain the effect given next to it:
- fly onfly
- fly offwalk
- id_.playerretrieves the id number of your player character, his coordinates and direction
- id_.traceretrieves the id number of the actor targeted
- go [ scene ]teleports the player to [ scene ]
- go Soborteleports player to the "cathedral"
- mapretrieves the name of the current scene
- slowslows down game, sort of a bullet time effect
- normalreturns to normal speed
- visretrieves id numbers of all actors currently in the view
- additem [ id_actor ] [ item_.name ] [ count ]adds the [ count ] number of [ item_.name ] into the inventory of [ id_actor ]
- propf [ actor_.id ] [ prop_.name ] [ value ]changes the given property of the selected actor to the value given by [ value ]