The Minions return smarter, deadlier (and funnier) and are ready to fight in large scale battles that will see their wild pack mentality squaring up to the organised legions of the Glorious Empire. As ever, they'll do anything and everything the Overlord commands of them, especially now that they can run ravage and wreck buildings and scenery. They’ve also learn to ride: In Overlord II, Minions will be able to mount up and ride wolves and other magical creatures around the landscape and take them into battle, making our band of merry fighters faster and fiercer than ever before.
Taking the 'be evil or really evil' theme to terrific new heights of tyranny, the new Overlord is empowered with forces of destruction and domination with which to carve out a new path of evil through the world. And, if the Minions have anything to do with it, that path will no doubt be strewn with the beaten bodies of terminally cute animals and littered with the remains of hippy elves...
- Destroy or Dominate: A brand new corruption system empowers players to enact their evil will through either Domination or Destruction. Play as a dominating Overlord and villages and people will fall under your command with rewards and benefits coming over time. Follow a Destructive path, obliterating anything that stands in your way, and you’ll become a demonic lord of chaos.
- For YOU, Master! Your Own Personal Minion Horde: It's the Minion horde versus the armies of the Glorious Empire army. Organised troops of 50+ enemies attacking in formation, led by Generals, against the wild, outrageous, horde mentality of Minions. Browns, Reds, Blues and Greens return stronger, smarter, faster badder and funnier. Always on the chaotic side of organised anarchy, the Minions are smarter and deadlier in their skills than ever before. Their horde mentality is as wild and outrageous as ever and their loyalty to their Overlord has not changed – they'll do anything and everything (and then a bit more) that's commanded of them, even if it's a Kamikaze mission.
- Browns – Thuggish and brutal, the Browns love a drink, a fight and mouthing off.
- Reds – Older sounding, they're our grumpy little fireball-throwing demons.
- Greens – Insidious and sneaky, the Greens are a bit on the smelly side but very stealthy.
- Blues – More ethereal and Zen-like, the Blues will use their powers of healing on fallen comrades.
- For ME, Master? Smarter and Deadlier Minions: In Overlord II, Minions will be able to mount up and ride wolves and other magical creatures around the landscape and take them into battle, making our band of merry fighters faster and fiercer than ever before. The Minions have also learnt (just about) the covert art of disguise.
- Playing for laughs: Written by award-winning games writer, Rhianna Pratchett, Overlord II puts the laughter into slaughter and continues the series' trademark humour, playing on the mischievous physical comedy of the minion's antics with a sprinkling of parody for good measure.