Mount and Blade: Warband
This title is available for purchase in United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Mount & Blade: Warband Codes
On the Launcher, select Configuration and then check the "Enable Cheats" box. The gold cheat only works in the inventory screen, the health cheat only works in battle, the instant kill cheat only works in battle, the see everything on the map cheat only works on the map screen, the AI take over character cheat only works in battle, the add 1000 XP cheat only works in the character screen.
- CTRL+WGreatly increases all of your weapon proficiencies
- CTRL+XGives you 1000 XP in the character screen
- CTRL+F5AI takes over you character in battles
- CTRL+F4Knocks unconcious an enemy after a number of presses
- CTRL+HCompletely heals you
- CTRL+F3Damage yourself
- CTRL+XIn the inventory it gives you 1000 Gold
- Ctrl+Shift+F6Knocks out all of your troops
- Ctrl+F6Knocks out one of your troops
- CTRL + F9Slow Motion (Press again to turn on or off)
- CTRL+Left ClickOn the World Map, teleports your party to where you click
- CTRL+TLet's you see everything except hideouts on the World Map
- CTRL+XGives experience to the selected party member
- CTRL+Shift+HCompletely heals your horse
- Ctrl + Left ClickUpgrade all available units to that path.
- Ctrl+Shift+F4Knocks out all enemies zoomed into. (Holding shift and looking at)
- Ctrl+Alt+F4Knock unconscious all enemy troops
- Shift + LLevel Up