Morrowind Game of the Year Edition
This title is available for purchase in United States and Canada.
The downloadable version of this game may not be compatible with 3rd party modifications.
Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Press "~" while playing the game to bring up the console. Type "Player->", then insert the code.
- TKSEnables a kill count.
- FillJournalFills your journal with every single entry
- FillMapDisplays the full map
- helpbrings up the help menu in the console
- tgmGod Mode (Invincibility)
- coc "name of city"Travel to any city
- player -> addspell "spellname"Adds the spell to your spells
- setpccrimelevel 0Takes the bounty off of your head
- enablelevelupmenuRaises your level
- player -> additem "daedric weapon" (Change weapon with the weapon name)Adds the daedric weapon in your inventory
- player -> additem skeleton_key "1"Adds a skeleton key to your inventory (Opens and doors, chests, etc.)
- player -> set(skill name) (number) (ex. player -> setstrength 1000)Raises the name of the skill to the number you put in
- coc "character stuff wonderland" (Guarded by monsters)Takes you to a room with almost every item in it
- pcraiserank "name of guild" (Must have the " " )Raises your rank in the specified guild
- setHealth"0"(click on NPC) kills NPC
- setDisposition"100"(must click on NPC) raises disposition
- player->additem gold_100 ?1000?Adds 1000 gold
- enableracemenuChanges your character
- setFatigue"0"(click on NPC) knocks out NPC
- unlockUnlocks Locked Objects
- setscale 0makes objects disappear (works on u 2)
- player->addspell "Common disease Immunity"Gives you the common disease immunity spell
- player->addspell "Blight Disease Immunity"Gives you the Blight disease immunity spell
- player->addspell "Corpus Immunity"Gives you the corpus Immunity Spell
- ResurrectWhen used on corpse, resurrects it. NPCs that are dead from the beginning of game are not resurrected. Returns all items.
- Player->SetReputation [Value]Adjusts the players reputation to the given number. It seems that the maximum value is 255, but if a higher value is entered it appears to be applied.
- ToggleFullHelpShow you ownership and script of objects you look at. Useful for knowing who to avoid selling stolen items to.
- HelpDisplays most commands
- coc "name of city, then building"Travel to anywhere
- tfowtoggles "fog" on map - fills all local area maps
- tcltoggles collision