Cheats, Codes & FAQs
Adding Ancillaries to Generals
As mentioned above, enter the console with the ~ key.This is a list of the various ancillaries (retinue members) that can be added with the give_ancillary command. This code requires you to have the character that you wish to modify selected, as well.give_ancillary this ANCILLARYNAMEBelow is a list of ancillaries (with their ANCILLARYNAME) that can be given to GENERALS
- apothecaryHave more kids.
- bardAdds Morale, Popularity
- drillmaster+25% movement, unit recruitment discounted
- brilliant_inventor+30 build points, +1 farming, 20% bonus on mining income
- doctorHave more kids, improves casualty recovery chance.
- scribe_ancillaryAdds Authority, Income Bonuses
- mentorIncreases Command
- foodtasterIncreases Personal Security
- tutorIncreases Piety, Trade Income
- bodyguardIncreases Peraonal Security, Decreases Popularity
- swordbearerIncreases Hit Points, Personal Security
- shieldbearerIncreases Hit Points, Lowers Morale
Adding Units to Stacks
Just pick a city or any unit as if moving it and just open console and simple type george or any of those on this list and hit enter to get the following units
- georgeMercenary Monster Ribault
- houstonMercenary Rocket Launcher
- istanbulMercenary Monster Bombard
- roganElephant Artillery
- vindalooElephant Rocketeer
Cheating made simple =)
Open the cheat console by pressing the tilde key (~) and type in any of the following codes. Capitalization is important. For names with spaces in them use "_______ ________" (underspaces are for desired name) For the most part, if you find some of these cheats aren't working do remember to try capitalizing, removing certain things like opt : and <>
- add_money #Adds desired quantity of money to your faction. 40K per number of times you enter the code.
- add_population _____ #Add population to desired city (note: for city's with two or more spaces use quotation marks ["])
,moves named character to position on campaign map
- auto_win attacker/defender (depending on circumstance)the attacker or defender wins the next autoresolved battle
- create_unitcreates one or more units of the specified type
- toggle_fowtoggles the fog of war on or off
- bestbuysells units cheaper
- oliphauntthe biggest around
- jerichoand the walls came a-tumblin' down
- give_ancillary this ______gives the character an ancillary
- remove_ancillary this ______removes ancillary from the character
- character_resetresets the character back to it's start of turn settings
- show_cursorstatshows the cursor position and region id
- show_landingsshows the landing positions available to the ai from a given region, default hides them
- process_cq _______Completes all (possible) construction pending in queue
- give_trait_pointsgives the character points for trait
- list_traitsLists all traits
- list_ancillariesLists all Ancillaries
- mpgives the character movement points
- list_characterslists all the characters in the world or those belonging to a faction
- create_missionAttempt to create and add a mission to the specified faction
- diplomacy_costsdisplays a list of raw and perceived diplomacy items costs from the perspective of the receiving faction.
- recruitment_pooldetails of the current recruitment pool of a settlement
- capabilitiesdetails of the current recruitment capabilities of a settlesment.
- capture_settlementevicts current resident and gives to player.
- toggle_perfect_spytoggles everyone's perfect spying ability.
- process_rq _______Completes all (possible) recruitment pending in queue
- force_diplomacyForces the negotiator to accept or decline a proposition
- diplomatic_stanceSet the diplomatic stance between the two factions (factions must be different)
- invulnerable_generalInvulnerble General (cannot be beat in battle)
- test_ancillary_localisationadds all ancillary to the character info display
- show_all_messagesShow all messages to all factions (on/off)
- clear_messagesClear all the current stacked messages
- upgrade_settlementupgrade settlement level
- list_unitslists all of the units in an army, with details.
- datechanges the campaign date to the given year
- force_battle_victoryforces the local player's alliance to win the battle, completely destroying the enemy alliance or optionally capturing a percentage of the enemy allia
- diplomacy_missioncreates a diplomacy mission
Press the tilde (~) key and enter these codes to use them. All codes are case sensitive. Make sure to capitalize family member names, settlement names, and anything else that needs capitalizing or else it will not work.
- toggle_fowToggles on or off the fog of war. You can see the whole world map when inputted.
- auto_win "attacker/defender"When at the battle scroll, input this code in, attacker if attacking, defender if defending and press auto retaliate button. Automatically wins.
- add_money "amount"Gives you the specific amount of gold.
- process_cq "settlement name"Anything in the city's building queue will be built automatically.
- give_trait this "trait" "level number"Allows you to give any trait your faction can have to a specific general.
- add_population "settlement name" "amount"Allows you to give a city more population automatically.
- move_character z x,yz=name of settlement or unit without title (except Captain). x,y=coords
- show_cursorstatShows coordinates under mousecursor in format x,y
- character_resetAllows a character to move again. Does not always work
Create a Unit
Use the console to enter the followingcreate_unit "settlement or character" "unit ID" "amount (1-5)" "experience (1-9)" "armor (1-3)" "weapon (1-3)"
Example -creat_unit "London" Longbowmen 2 9 3 3^The above code will create 2 units of Longbowmen in London with 3 Gold Chevrons, Level 3 armor and Level 3 weapon
- create_unit "settlement or character" "unit ID" "amount (1-5)" "experience (1-9)" "armor (1-3)" "weapon (1-3)"Creates Unit at any settlement/general you like
Detailed Codes for Several Console Commands
Push ~ to access the console. As described above, the "give_trait" command works with several different traits to add to a specific character. In order for this to work, you must have the character selected and outside of a town. It works like:give_trait this TRAITNAME #Below is a list of TRAITNAMES and the maximum number you can put after to determine the level of the trait. These are a list of the most beneficial traits, message me if you want me to post the more obscure ones.
- GoodCommander 5Increases command skill.
- GoodInfantryGeneral 1Increases command skill (situational)
- GoodCavalryGeneral 1Increases command skill (situational)
- GoodAmbusher 5Increases command skill (situational)
- GoodAttacker 5Increases command skill (situational)
- GoodDefender 5Increases command skill (situational)
- GoodAdministrator 3Increased Law, Trade Income
- Intelligent 3Increased Command, Income
- VictorVirtue 3Increases Chivalry
- PublicFaith 4Increases Piety
- BattleChivalry 5Increases Chivalry
- NaturalMilitarySkill 3Increases Command
- Energetic 3Increases Movement Points
- HaleAndHearty 3More kids, increased general's hitpoints
- PoliticsSkill 3- loyalty, + authority
- MathematicsSkill 3Increased Income
- FathersLegacy 3Increases Authority
- GoodTrader 3Increased Trade Income
- GoodMiner 3Increased Mining Income
- HighPersonalSecurity 3Increases Peraonal Security
- BattleDread 4Increases Dread
- Loyal 3+Chivalry,Loyalty
- Brave 3+morale
Giving Ancillaries and Traits to Apies/Assassins
As mentioned above, enter the console with the ~ key.This is a list of the various ancillaries (retinue members) that can be added with the give_ancillary command. This code requires you to have the character that you wish to modify selected, as well.give_ancillary this ANCILLARYNAMEBelow is a list of ancillaries (with their ANCILLARYNAME) that can be given to Spies and/or AssassinsNOTE: For the ones marked "TRAIT", use the command:give_trait this TRAITNAME #instead to give the agent the specified trait (capitalization matters). Read my above post on traits for more information.
- dancer+2 to agent's skill
- catamite+1 to agent's skill
- courtesan+1 to agent's skill
- pickpocket+1 to agent's skill
- GoodSpy 5TRAIT +1-5 to spy's skill
- GoodAssassin 5TRAIT +1-5 to assassin's skill
- GoodSaboteur 3TRAIT +1-3 to assassin's saboteur skill